weight training and injuries

suarezer

I have a bad habit of taking time off from the gym and then coming back and getting injured and then taking time off again. I am in my 40's so i realize i am not young anymore but this is getting ridiculous. does anyone have any tips to prevent this from happening? this is the 4th time in a row i have came back only to injure something again.

BigArms42

V.I.P. Gold
If you're getting injuries you're training wrong. Try to add some nutrozol 677 and mk677 for an HGH boost with n2joint rx.

SteveSmi

you aren't going to be able to train the same at 40 as you did at 20.

there is a reason pro athletes rarely make it past 40.

Consistency will obviously fix this but you will never get consistent if you keep getting hurt. The simple answer is to just ease back into things. Start with half the weight you think you should be lifting. Take your time over 4 weeks to get yourself back up to the weights you were lifting in the past.

Topps_Baseball88

V.I.P. Gold
I have a bad habit of taking time off from the gym and then coming back and getting injured and then taking time off again. I am in my 40's so i realize i am not young anymore but this is getting ridiculous. does anyone have any tips to prevent this from happening? this is the 4th time in a row i have came back only to injure something again.

As said before stop quitting and starting and quitting again, you need to be all in, I had shoulder surgery in 2014 and I havent been hurt since and I couldnt wait to heal so I could get back to my passion and the gym, I've been doing good ever since surgery. I never took extended periods off just typical 1 or 2 rest days .