Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do I work out on ECA stack

Daniel

I am going to hop on an ECA stack pretty soon and wanted to know if I should change up my training right now I am doing 45 minutes of weight training followed by 20 minutes of cardio at the gym. My weight training is usually compound lifts so I do a lot of little rep work. Should I expect any type of change

I would take ECA then do empty stomach cardio before I train, eca better for cardio then training imo.

Always start with cardio, while you have energy, add NATURAL sarm replacement CARDAZOL-booster of cardio,stamina,energy, FAT loss from bannednutrition.com

Eat nutritious food
- low calorie foods can prevent extreme weight gain. .. pack each meal with protein
Cardazol
- from bannednutrition.com ..booster of cardio,stamina,energy
Exercises
- Cardio, yoga, train hard

The ECA stack is a good way to lose fat but you can probably get there without putting your body through so much CNS stimulation.

Most guys end up using stims to make up for the lack of discipline in their diets.

You could probably do great just on diet alone and no need for stacking ECA.

Listen to these podcast about losing bodyfat the right way:

Big Fasting Episode

Client Stories
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-podcast-354 -client-stories-and-common-steroid-questions/