puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Glutamine and BCAA stack

n3arleig

a friend recommends that I look into taking glutamine with bcaa as a stack before my workouts.He said that it will help me build muscle and gain some strength because it will force your muscles to absorb a lot of energy from the supplements. Do you think that stacking them is smart or is there something else I should be using

RealQuadzilla40

V.I.P.
Red
I like to stack 10 grams of glutamine with a handful of BCAAs capsules before I train, I found the combo helps me push harder during training sessions.

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
you are already getting plenty of bcaa's from your diet, adding more is a waste of $$$ and not healthy

Mobster

V.I.P.
a friend recommends that I look into taking glutamine with bcaa as a stack before my workouts.He said that it will help me build muscle and gain some strength because it will force your muscles to absorb a lot of energy from the supplements. Do you think that stacking them is smart or is there something else I should be using
That sounds like a magic trick. As in made up BS

Vadim Fedorov

V.I.P.
Much better pre-workout product is CARDAZOL - NATURAL sarm replacement for FAT loss, cardio,stamina,energy from bannednutrition.com

JasonPriest

V.I.P.
amino acids are already in your food. adding more is counter productive, imagine adding sugar to ice cream, that is what you are doing

Tiger Salman Khan

V.I.P.
Gold
Cardazol .. from bannednutrition.com …is just a blend of vitamins, minerals and other botanical ingredients …helps burns fat, improves endurance and keeps you active

RickV

V.I.P.
Gold

BCAAs are good to take and Glutamine especially is good to help your muscles recover and your white blood cells need Glutamine, so good to take. But really gaining mass is about total calories and total protein so you want to make sure to eat enough protein about 2 grams per pound of bodyweight and then you will gains some serious mass. The BCAAs maybe make it so that you are more anabolic during the time you train but not a huge difference and BCAAs will never make up for the lack of protein in your diet.