Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you know when you're ready

daggsnS

I'm currently training and my performance is decent but I know I have room for improvement. My progress has pretty much stalled. Is that when you should take the next step and use anabolic steroids when your progress stalls or should you try to change up your workout first and then get on steroids later
also do you think if you use steroids once you'll be okay not using them again or is it a thing where it becomes a hobby where you use them over and over

I don't know about everybody else but personally once you've used them the difference is astounding and you don't want to stop so keep that in mind brother.

over the years i have realized how little you know your body unless you try different types of training styles and diets too. so my answer is even when you are ready for steroids the battle never stops in this game. steroids are hardly the end all. expect to never be satisfied

over the years i have realized how little you know your body unless you try different types of training styles and diets too. so my answer is even when you are ready for steroids the battle never stops in this game. steroids are hardly the end all. expect to never be satisfied
Truth

what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat? by the sounds of things, you are just inexperienced in this altogether and need coached on diet, fitness etc... steroids dont sound like its anything you would want to be near right now...

Have you spoken to a fitness trainer or a dietician? You sound like you are newer to this and some coaching would be of a great help to you

I'm currently training and my performance is decent but I know I have room for improvement. My progress has pretty much stalled. Is that when you should take the next step and use anabolic steroids when your progress stalls or should you try to change up your workout first and then get on steroids later
also do you think if you use steroids once you'll be okay not using them again or is it a thing where it becomes a hobby where you use them over and over
You should start with sarms IMO not steroids.

Start with a basic sarms cycle then go into steroids.

12 weeks
cardarine 20mgs
ostarine 50mgs

Make sure you train hard and eat well, consider NATURAL sarms replacements first: CARDAZOL-booster of cardio,stamina,energy, FAT loss; OSTAZOL-booster of TEST, strength; NUTROZOL-booster of HGH, sleep/recovery aid

How old are you?