Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much fish for bodybuilders?

secoai

I saw a log on another forum and the guy was eating a lot of white fish like 2-3x per day lol
how much fish are you eating per week on average or per day even
I see a lot of pro bodybuilders who like to buy a lot of frozen fish and they defrost it and eat it. is this a good strategy for getting more lean or should I choose other meat options instead

they are stupid pure and simple

if you get farmed raised fish you are putting hormones and junk into your body cause that is what they feed the fish

if you get wild then you are consuming too much mercury and plastics from the oceans

i only eat fish 2 months out of the year and they are wild caught by me from a clean ocean

I saw a log on another forum and the guy was eating a lot of white fish like 2-3x per day lol
how much fish are you eating per week on average or per day even
I see a lot of pro bodybuilders who like to buy a lot of frozen fish and they defrost it and eat it. is this a good strategy for getting more lean or should I choose other meat options instead
I prefer to eat fatty fish like salmon tastes better.

if you talking about tuna maybe 1 time per week

I honestly don't even eat fish anymore because the quality where I am is so bad. Unless I was catching it myself like Steve does, I don't trust that it is safe or healthy.