Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much fruit

Myles20DR

what are your thoughts on eating a lot of fruits in your diet
this seems to be something that a lot of bodybuilders avoid. They avoid consuming any fruit at all. I'm not really sure if that has to do with the amount of sugar that is in fruit or if it has something to do with the carbs or whatever.

humans evolved eating fruit, that is why we see colors and other animals don't

in blue zones people eat tons of fruits and veggies, that makes up 95% of their diet

also it isn't true fruit causes blood sugar issues because fruit is mostly water and fiber, so there is a very slow release of the small amount of sugar in them. so it is NOTHING like refined sugar.

bodybuilders do actually eat fruit, a lot of the bodybuilders we have profiled on the evo hardcore podcasts eat things like bananas, berries, and other fruits in their diets so that is a fallacy

this seems to be something that a lot of bodybuilders avoid. They avoid consuming any fruit at all. I'm not really sure if that has to do with the amount of sugar that is in fruit or if it has something to do with the carbs or whatever.
I dont eat fruit, fruits are for fruits lol
I eat a lot of mean like a true carnivore
real men eat meat not sissy fruits

I eat 2-5 apples per day so normal

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Fruits are great IMO. The sugar in fruit is healthy and not refined sugar.

I eat fruits daily but im calculated and precise on amounts... i stick with higher fat burning fruits... so i have one apple or grapefruit per day... i serving of either strawberries or blueberries and one serving of raisins... just dont over do it but fruits are very nutritious and have a multitude of benefits if not overeaten...