Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to keep gains from weight lifting?

Mzwoal

So a friend of mine trained all of last summer, he Definitely put on a lot of muscle mass and strength as well. I was shocked because I went and trained with him last November and he was stronger than me.
we got together a couple weeks ago I hadn't seen him in a while and he had gotten a lot smaller and his strength was all gone. he told me he took some time off from the gym but overall he's been grinding pretty Non-Stop but is having a hard time holding his gains even when he trains consistently
do you have any idea what he could be doing wrong?

So a friend of mine trained all of last summer, he Definitely put on a lot of muscle mass and strength as well. I was shocked because I went and trained with him last November and he was stronger than me.
we got together a couple weeks ago I hadn't seen him in a while and he had gotten a lot smaller and his strength was all gone. he told me he took some time off from the gym but overall he's been grinding pretty Non-Stop but is having a hard time holding his gains even when he trains consistently
he needs to train more and try harder

time off from anything will mean you lose the gains

Look at my tips thread on Evo - I cover this

you have to build consistency over time. its body memory

same reason baseball or football players who played since they were 5 years old can take a year off and still be okay