Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I get tired after meals

Aaron33

I have upped my carb intake recently while bulking and everytime i eat a meal i feel tired and need to take a nap, i feel like all the energy has been zapped from me. does this have to do with insulin sensitivity and is there anything i can do to combat this? I am 33 years old and have been training for 8 years

I have upped my carb intake recently while bulking and everytime i eat a meal i feel tired and need to take a nap, i feel like all the energy has been zapped from me. does this have to do with insulin sensitivity and is there anything i can do to combat this? I am 33 years old and have been training for 8 years

If you eat too many carbs your insulin goes up and sensitivity drops. Lower your carb intake.

mostly normal. workout fasted then you eat once your body calms down. i rarely will do any sort of physical activity or mental activity unless I am fasted cause i know i will be taken down a notch.

also look at the foods you are eating. aim for more fats in your diet, that is the #1 mistake. aim for eliminating refined oils/sugars, fake food, artificials, processed junk. that includes processed meats !

you have to eat the proteins and fats first and only then the carbohydrates.
by doing this, the receptors in the brain will already be occupied by proteins and the carbohydrates will not be able to give you that unpleasant feeling of sleepiness.

the order in which you eat your food is important.