insulin timing around meals

humphrey

I am using insuln right now. please spare me the scare tactics, insulin is the most anabolic thing and if you eat right on it you can't gain weight so STFU. my question is the time difference between when you do the insulin and meal and then do it again. is it 3 hours? 4 hours? my goal is to get BIG

sambee38

V.I.P.
Silver
I am using insuln right now. please spare me the scare tactics, insulin is the most anabolic thing and if you eat right on it you can't gain weight so STFU. my question is the time difference between when you do the insulin and meal and then do it again. is it 3 hours? 4 hours? my goal is to get BIG
I would go with insulin 2IUs before meal and 5IUs after meal but make sure it's a higher carbs in your diet.

Mobster

V.I.P.
Nope. Next

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
insulin will help you get big for sure. but it isn't the type of big you are aiming for. you will gain fat on it

yes it is anabolic, but anabolic = mass gains. anabolic doesn't mean you build muscle and get ripped