Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

incorporating free weights and machines

Kaimacr

I just started working out at a new gym and they don't have a lot of free weight exercises available. It's mostly machines but they do have some free weights like dumbbells, and bars. Do you think it's possible to work out in this order gym and what kind of workout protocol would you recommend I try?

it depends on your goals man

i would say if you are a newbie or starting out it will be okay but if you want to get serious you should find a better gym

Hard to say bro..just use what is there for now and find what works for you.while you look for a better gym.I personally incorporate cables and dumbells mostly..don't care for most machines.your goals will determine your routine.

I just started working out at a new gym and they don't have a lot of free weight exercises available. It's mostly machines but they do have some free weights like dumbbells, and bars. Do you think it's possible to work out in this order gym and what kind of workout protocol would you recommend I try?
i stick to machines since i got injuries, you can do both

i mostly do free weights these days

Yes.

It depends on how advanced you are and what your goals are. Ideally you want to use more free weights but machines are good as a supplement to that.