Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Increased Blood Pressure on Sarms

Reno

V.I.P.
Silver
My blood pressure was up 10 points (78/136) to (88/144) since I started sarms. Blood pressure is always taken in the morning and I wasn't on any more stimulants than normal... do sarms cause polycythemia? I know they were designed for osteoporosis and other muscle/bone wasting diseases. if my bp rises at this rate it will become an issue. This is as much a question as it is for raising awareness.

My blood pressure was up 10 points (78/136) to (88/144) since I started sarms. Blood pressure is always taken in the morning and I wasn't on any more stimulants than normal... do sarms cause polycythemia? I know they were designed for osteoporosis and other muscle/bone wasting diseases. if my bp rises at this rate it will become an issue. This is as much a question as it is for raising awareness.
I would have never started sarms if I had a family history of heart disease. 0 heart disease in my family...

SARMS dont cause polycythemia, I doubt it, and BP issues might be unrelated too.

sarms can strain the heart a bit. your bp topline number was high to begin with and i'm not gonna hammer you for that as most americans and i would wager 80% of guys posting on these forums have even worse heart numbers. basically if your resting heart rate is over 60 and can't run a mile in under 7 minutes you got no business using PED's in my view, because it means you aren't an athlete in the first place. obviously that is a strict paramenter which most cannot meet but atleast TRY to before hopping on any PED

I have a blood pressure cuff at home I'll check it tomorrow and post. Nothing changed that should negatively effect it. I'll keep you posted. Its not bad but it's a warning sign.

Edit: that time it was checked by a doctor last time also checked by same doctor

To many different factors could be at play here, hard to ppinpoint just one thing that could be the cause.

I had an ailment and I went to the doctor they checked my blood pressure again and it was down to a more normal range for me. I dont remember the exact numbers but it was ~80/120

I had an ailment and I went to the doctor they checked my blood pressure again and it was down to a more normal range for me. I dont remember the exact numbers but it was ~80/120

You should check blood pressure for a week at home to really see where you are and your BP range. Guessing what it was is kind of like shooting from 10km away with a bow, just guess work.