Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Insane compounds, anyone try this site?

RichVerner

V.I.P.
Silver
Not sure if it's okay to post this, but I saw Bostin Lloyd plug a site to get good gear supposedly. (Unfortunetaly psl is "on vacation" whatever that means). So...I checked it out. It's called IA Superpharna. Holy shit, they literally have the most insane shit. Injectable dnp. Phentermine, plus tren base, mixed with test base, mixed with methyltienolone, and halo on top of that!! They even have anti covid meds, some kind of stem cell Injection. Cheque drops!! And just insane shit. Also the prices are really good. Super prices. So...if anyone has experience with them I would like to know..I would use Psl but again there not coming back until August 11th. So...thanks!!

I have not used them. I steer clear of many of the things you are listing and a lot of sources will not carry things like that because of how dangerous they are. I cannot comment on the company personally as I have no experience with them

Not sure if it's okay to post this, but I saw Bostin Lloyd plug a site to get good gear supposedly. (Unfortunetaly psl is "on vacation" whatever that means). So...I checked it out. It's called IA Superpharna. Holy shit, they literally have the most insane shit. Injectable dnp. Phentermine, plus tren base, mixed with test base, mixed with methyltienolone, and halo on top of that!! They even have anti covid meds, some kind of stem cell Injection. Cheque drops!! And just insane shit. Also the prices are really good. Super prices. So...if anyone has experience with them I would like to know..I would use Psl but again there not coming back until August 11th. So...thanks!!
I like bostin lloyd but you know that guy losing his kidneys for using stupid shit right? so I dont know if I trust ANYTHING he sells or pushes after the dude fucked up his kidneys.

IA superpharma has a lot of fakes and sends crazy dose DNP can kill you easily, shit is crazy.

now PSL, well puritysourcelabs.ru goes on vacation every summer for the last 20 years for 1month they did it last year, year before etc this is normal for them, they are foreigners bro they think different.

check out napsgear man, that is who i endorse. there is no such thing as anti covid meds, that is a scam. you take the vaccine, social distance, wear a mask. those are things I have done the past 2 years and have not gotten sick at all. that is how you beat covid, not some scam drug

Naps aren't. Nor are Domestic.

Right, thanks guys. Damn!!! Cuz I put 2 tren aces in my cart at IA superpharma..and they put a free one in with them!! 8). So I was excited to try them. This is my first year using PSL,do I didn't know they go on vacation. Still kinda weird considering their business, but I guess I get it. Ok yeah I'll wait. Oh, also yes, I know about Bostin. Btw according to him he got so much free gear in the mail and shit that he was doing 25cc's a day. I don't think that's even sustainable with life. Not a surprise he's gonna have to be on dialysis at 28. Thanks 8)