Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NuclearLab Primo - anyone seen this?

Maverick602

V.I.P.
Logger
Hey bros. Before you tell me to use approved sources, which I always do, a good friend gave this to me because knew I was probably starting a primo cycle soon. He is done with primo...too hard on his hair. Anyway, I cannot find any details on this manufacturer anywhere. Obviously it is from am underground lab, but what isn't these days? Wondering if anyone has any experience with this or if I should just chuck it.

It looks legit, but I can't be sure.

IMG_20220719_091514.jpg
IMG_20220719_091849.jpg
IMG_20220719_091700.jpg

I have never seen or heard of them and have not found any reviews on them so I cant say at all with any sort of certainty and will not make any sort of assumptions on something i dont know for sure... All i can tell you is to always be careful and especially with things like primo, hgh and anavar, which are the most commonly faked compounds out there... if you are not 100% certain on the trust, i would definitely not use it personally...

I have not seen this before and have not seen them discussed on the forums. I am always very hesitant especially with something like primobolan. If you do not have a lot of feedback and trust there, I would be quite hesitant but that is up to your comfort level

you won't know just from looking at the picture. anyone these days can print out fancy labels and make it look legit

I have never heard of nuclear labs, sounds like another UG bathtub with no lab tests to me.

That's fine if you want to risk it, but even the color is off IMO primobolan color is much darker in general.

I would roidtest it first and bake/heat it before putting an unapproved source compound in my body.

If you can handle it, better get an approved brand like euro pharmacies or geneza pharma or zphc, I've used their primo with good results and they have COAs up.

I have never heard of nuclear labs, sounds like another UG bathtub with no lab tests to me.

That's fine if you want to risk it, but even the color is off IMO primobolan color is much darker in general.

I would roidtest it first and bake/heat it before putting an unapproved source compound in my body.

If you can handle it, better get an approved brand like euro pharmacies or geneza pharma or zphc, I've used their primo with good results and they have COAs up.
No doubt. I posted this because I hate wasting shit and I was hoping one of you guys would say "HECK YEAH! Nuclear Labs is awesome!" LOL! Fat chance. I was expecting the feedback you see above. For $120 a vial through approved source, it is simply not worth it. I am not putting garbage in my body. I am chucking it.

Nuclear labs is a bathtub UG with no COAs and no testing, i wouldnt use them

this nuclear lab sounds like an infection waiting to happen
i hope you log that primo log for us with var