Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log JJs 8 week Trenbolone Enanthate - Anavar - Testosterone Cypionate cycle Log

the main thing to watch out for is inflammation
that can definitely put a damper on your goals

we all agree you need to give your body a rest
don't keep pounding away at an injury

people need to do a better job of warming up
if you don't then there's a good chance you'll get some tearing

Mobility is a big problem with bodybuilders and weightlifters
it's something that gets neglected big time

when you don't have good flexibility or Mobility then it's easy to tear things
you are seeing what can happen

muscle tears can heal
it just depends on how severe it is
I have a very old (like 20yrs) shoulder injury, I got run over and tore my arm out of socket and trashed my rotator cuff didn't use my arm at all for almost a year and have limited range of motion ever since cuz I didn't get surgery, today I heard and felt a tear/crunch SOUND as I felt it travel the length of my shoulder..

you have to find out the extent of the injury
if it's a small tear then leaving it alone will heal it up

Go see a doc

Also... gloves??
You and the gloves 🤣
YES 🧤🧤! My lady likes my hands to be as smooth and soft as possible so I wear 🧤 anytime I'm going anything that might make my hands rougher. I'm not going to intentionally do something to decrease my odds of my wife wanting my hands on her as much as possible 🍑🍒🤷🏻‍♂️
You asked, (again) so there it is. Last time though you asked why I was using gloves on padded equipment. Lots of ppl wearing gloves at the gym Mobster, at least in my neck of the woods.

I have a very old (like 20yrs) shoulder injury, I got run over and tore my arm out of socket and trashed my rotator cuff didn't use my arm at all for almost a year and have limited range of motion ever since cuz I didn't get surgery, today I heard and felt a tear/crunch SOUND as I felt it travel the length of my shoulder..
@jj210tx oh thats painful but you gotta get bpc in there

You and the gloves 🤣
YES 🧤🧤! My lady likes my hands to be as smooth and soft as possible so I wear 🧤 anytime I'm going anything that might make my hands rougher. I'm not going to intentionally do something to decrease my odds of my wife wanting my hands on her as much as possible 🍑🍒🤷🏻‍♂️
You asked, (again) so there it is. Last time though you asked why I was using gloves on padded equipment. Lots of ppl wearing gloves at the gym Mobster, at least in my neck of the woods.
i like smooth hands for the ladies bro smart move bro :)

you pushing it hardcore

@jj210tx we love you in the anabolex family bro :)

hows training training? shoulder ok?
Not too good bro. I couldn't find a sports med dr that's not 4weeks out minimum and it seemed like it was feeling a lot better but I'm a truck driver and the first time I went to throw my straps over my load..... well it wasn't pretty and I had to do it many times throughout the day. And will again today, and tomorrow...... so we'll see. And didn't do any training. My older son is having a health scare so we're dealing with that. He keeps randomly passing out any time he gets worked up and had a seizure yesterday. And he works on cell phone towers so randomly passing out isn't exactly ideal. It happened a few days ago while he was 400 feet in the air.... had to be rescued. Trying to find him a neurologist....
🙏🏻🤞🏼

Not too good bro. I couldn't find a sports med dr that's not 4weeks out minimum and it seemed like it was feeling a lot better but I'm a truck driver and the first time I went to throw my straps over my load..... well it wasn't pretty and I had to do it many times throughout the day. And will again today, and tomorrow...... so we'll see. And didn't do any training. My older son is having a health scare so we're dealing with that. He keeps randomly passing out any time he gets worked up and had a seizure yesterday. And he works on cell phone towers so randomly passing out isn't exactly ideal. It happened a few days ago while he was 400 feet in the air.... had to be rescued. Trying to find him a neurologist....
🙏🏻🤞🏼
@jj210tx that's terrible experience man....hope your son recovers soon.........

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T 12 week cycle of testosterone E and dbol Steroids and SARMS 1
S 16 week Primo cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On-Dianabol 50mg (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 12
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - Cypionat 250 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 13
Richard Brown NapsGear AAS Diaries From Napsgear - 12 Week Cut - Beach Lean to Shredded Steroids and SARMS 11
jacksonsmalls Approved Log Testosterone Trenbolone Anavar 12 week cycle Log - A journey back Steroids and SARMS 22
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week - GP Sust 270 (Sustanon) (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) Steroids and SARMS 11
S full 8 week sarms stack thoughts Steroids and SARMS 19
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 12
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - Sustanon 270 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 12
Berco Approved Log Bercos 12 Week Cycle Testosterone, Trenbolone, Anavar - Hybrid Athlete Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 53
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - GP Oxan (Anavar) (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) Steroids and SARMS 13
Richard Brown NapsGear AAS Diaries From Napsgear - 12 Week Bulking Blast Steroids and SARMS 10
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - Sustanon 270 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 12
Z Using 200mgs of 3 steroids per week thoughts Steroids and SARMS 19
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - GP Test Enanth 250 (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) Steroids and SARMS 12
Richard Brown NapsGear AAS Diaries From Napsgear - 12 Week Cut - Beach Lean to Shredded Steroids and SARMS 16
C doing a nice 10 week short ester cycle Steroids and SARMS 21
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - Enantat 250 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 15
D kickstarting a 10 week cycle Steroids and SARMS 20
F doing a 20 week cycle run Steroids and SARMS 20
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - GP Tren Enanth 200 (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) Steroids and SARMS 14
Richard Brown NapsGear AAS Diaries From Napsgear - I started a 6 week cycle-22.05.2024 Steroids and SARMS 15
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - EQ 200 / Test E 200 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown NapsGear AAS Diaries From Napsgear - 16 Week - Summer Bulking Cycle Blitz Steroids and SARMS 14
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - Primobolan Depot-100 (Pharmaqo Labs) Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - Deca 200 / Test E 200 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 15
K sarms 12 week cycle and pct Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - GP Tren Enanth 200 (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown NapsGear NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - Anavar 10mg (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown NapsGear Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On - GP Test Cyp 250 (Geneza Pharmaceuticals) Steroids and SARMS 18
B 200mg's of test enanthate a week. Steroids and SARMS 19
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On Deca 500 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 13
jj210tx Approved Log My 8 week SARMS Lgd4033 nutrobal mk677 testosterone cypionate cycle LOG Steroids and SARMS 281
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : 50% Off Now On Primobolan 100 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : Anavar 10 (Pharmaqo Labs) Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : Cypionat 250 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : Testosterone-E 300 (Pharmaqo Labs) Steroids and SARMS 19
jasonhill800 Approved NapsGear Product of The Week - GP Test Enanth 250 Steroids and SARMS 18
J sarms cycle coming in 1 week from now Steroids and SARMS 18
jasonhill800 Approved Get 50% Off On Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) - This Week Only Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Product of The Week - EQ 300 (Dragon Pharma) Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week - 50% Off On Multi Ester Test 400 Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Product of The Week - 50% Off On GP Oxan (Anavar) Steroids and SARMS 15
jasonhill800 Approved 50% Off On GP Test Enanth 250 - Only For This Week Steroids and SARMS 15
Z Best way to run a 15 week cycle Steroids and SARMS 20
N Sarms 6 week cycle and pct Steroids and SARMS 20
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : GP Tren Enanth 200 ( Geneza Pharmaceuticals) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved 9 week cyp cycle - AAS Diaries From Napsgear Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Product of the Week : Deca 300 (Dragon Pharma) 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 17