Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

joints feel awful on this stack lol

Kiolqenu

24 years old, 5’8’’ 155 pounds, 11% body fat.
I’m currently doing test and winstrol together.
My test dose is 300mgs a week and winstrol is 50mgs a day
I was under the impression that I wouldn’t have any problem with my joints and it was recommended that testosterone with offset the side effects
Not happening at all, my joints ache a lot and feel very dry. Any advice on what I should do from here?

I was under the impression that I wouldn’t have any problem with my joints and it was recommended that testosterone with offset the side effects
Not happening at all, my joints ache a lot and feel very dry. Any advice on what I should do from here?
winstrol will dry you out
cut the winstrol, stay on testosterone
thats all you need

water retention being good for joints is a very short-sighted and thin perspective
if that was the case every overweight person in America would have perfect joints
there is an inflammation aspect that comes with high estrogen that you have to factor in

Try dropping the Winnie I bet you you'll feel better

You was wrong

If you use short term testosterone esters (propionate, phenylpropionate) or tne, then there shouldn’t be such effect, at reasonable dosages

I would recommend remove stanozolol and change it to anavar (if this is acceptable for your goals).

Add npp