Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why would I feel different on different brands

gking

I have been on self testosterone replacement therapy for 3 years. I switched brands recently and started to feel like crap after a couple weeks. Then I went back to another brand that I was using before and start feeling good again. Basically my dick stopped working and I start to get a lot of anger and anxiety. Do you think it was because that gear I switch to was underdose or is it something else

I have been on self testosterone replacement therapy for 3 years. I switched brands recently and started to feel like crap after a couple weeks. Then I went back to another brand that I was using before and start feeling good again. Basically my dick stopped working and I start to get a lot of anger and anxiety. Do you think it was because that gear I switch to was underdose or is it something else
It sounds like the brand you switched to wasn't giving you testosterone but deca durabolin, that's why your dick stopped working (deca dick).

It happens with UG labs where the lab mislabeled the steroid and sends you the wrong bottle. The colors look the same for most steroids except trenbolone so it's easy to mix up. Use your old trusted brand.

Also I suggest geneza or dragon pharma, I'm on geneza testosterone cypionate 250, doing 1ml per week good TRT results.

One issue might be an allergic reaction to a change in carrier (different oils)

Bro, I tried trt for 6 months from an actual doctor at a trt clinic and didn’t even feel much different. I then tried trt from a different doctor, and the difference was night and day.

First doc had clear-looking oil. Second had yellow oil. I don’t know what the difference is, but I got off it and still don’t feel much of a difference. I originally thought it gave me a lot of energy, but I’m not sure now. Both were 200mg/week test cyp.
So my reply was on point.

Sounds like fake steroids to me man