Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jumping back in

Bravo_Alpha

V.I.P.
Logger
What’s up y’all. I’m looking for some advice on a cycle. I’ve been out of the game for years; used to power lift, S&C, MMA and rock climb, so I’ve been a predisposed athlete my whole life.

I’m 32 now and just got back into the gym. I’m 5’10” 170 lbs with a 5-15% body fat (Idk off the top of my head but have those numbers in my truck and will update later)

I’m working out 3 days a week as work/life permits but always with rest days in between as that’s always benefited my overall health and growth in the past.

Simple splits with decent volume but not overtraining; back/bi, leg/shoulders and chest/tri with 4-5 exercises total, warm up stretch and cool down on the treadmill/bike. Total training time maybe an 60-90 minutes but I take good breaks in between exercises and sets; again that’s just how my body always liked to be trained in the past.

I’m eating decent too but I’m going to start logging macros along with my training days to track and stay consistent. Overall I’m looking for typical gains; lean bulk hypertrophy with strength and conditioning improvements. I’d like to get back in the 300# club on the three main compound lifts in a year but that’s not my main goal. Just wanna look good and feel good.

I’ve done Dbol cycles back in the day with PCT and otherwise kept it natural back then.
Looking to start a simple stack to prime for maybe more over the winter. Any recommendations? Interested in SARMS, GH peptides and a simple PCT I think to get started

Thanks for any input

I would wait until you get consistent with everything and then consider a new stack. This is certainly not a rush and you want to put yourself into the best possible scenario before just jumping back on anything

What’s up y’all. I’m looking for some advice on a cycle. I’ve been out of the game for years; used to power lift, S&C, MMA and rock climb, so I’ve been a predisposed athlete my whole life.

I’m 32 now and just got back into the gym. I’m 5’10” 170 lbs with a 5-15% body fat (Idk off the top of my head but have those numbers in my truck and will update later)

I’m working out 3 days a week as work/life permits but always with rest days in between as that’s always benefited my overall health and growth in the past.

Simple splits with decent volume but not overtraining; back/bi, leg/shoulders and chest/tri with 4-5 exercises total, warm up stretch and cool down on the treadmill/bike. Total training time maybe an 60-90 minutes but I take good breaks in between exercises and sets; again that’s just how my body always liked to be trained in the past.

I’m eating decent too but I’m going to start logging macros along with my training days to track and stay consistent. Overall I’m looking for typical gains; lean bulk hypertrophy with strength and conditioning improvements. I’d like to get back in the 300# club on the three main compound lifts in a year but that’s not my main goal. Just wanna look good and feel good.

I’ve done Dbol cycles back in the day with PCT and otherwise kept it natural back then.
Looking to start a simple stack to prime for maybe more over the winter. Any recommendations? Interested in SARMS, GH peptides and a simple PCT I think to get started

Thanks for any input
@Bravo_Alpha since you're about to start logging we need to start with your log before we start using sarms or steroids or hgh, this will be important if we are to give you actual cycle advice

this is precycle log post it in a NEW thread with diet training cardio supps and more

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Pre-Cycle Diet Training Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

post up some pictures so we can give you the correct information I want your body fat is
how can you say you don't know your body fat it could be 5% or it could be 15%

a log Journal is going to be the best solution
also I'm not sure three days a week is going to be enough at least push it up to four or five

we have hundreds of years of experience you need to post up your diet and your training
that includes your cardio and that includes everything including sleep and supplements

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

pictures are going to be huge
this way we can watch her transformation before and after and give you proper stats on what your body fat is

would love to read a log journal from you that's going to be huge
the best results have been from people who have done logs

LOG LOG LOG
can we get one up from you?
that would be a big help so we can help you and guide you

don't just post your Macros it's important that you list all your foods and exactly what you're eating