Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log 1st Block Pre-Cycle Log

Bravo_Alpha

V.I.P.
Logger
Alright so it’s been a few months of getting my shit together after a rough year; went thru a separation and turned the dial up a bit with alcohol and smoking. Put the brakes on that thought and moving forward. I’m 32 @ 5’10ish and was at 166 lbs today. Athletic build with pretty decent strength. Used to care about PR’s back in the day but haven’t pushed it hard yet but still able to bench 200+ and squat & deadlift around 300 no straps or anything.

Ive been hitting the gym inconsistently for the last two months but I’ve been working into a solid routine with my new work schedule so I’m running a 3/4 day split now and feeling good; lifting Friday, Saturday, Sunday while I’m home and rest and conditioning while I’m away at work Mon-Thur.

I typically lift Legs/shoulders on Friday, and alternate Chest/triceps and Back/biceps for Saturday, Sunday. I might switch this up with a push, pull, legs depending on how froggy I’m feeling but always started with the typical compound movements and my sessions are kept simple and focused with 4-6 different exercises and a good warm up and sometimes cool down.

My diet is decent and varies but im not tracking my macros intensely. I am hitting the 1-1.5 grams of protein per lb of body weight and shooting for at least 3000+ calories a day. I was a hard gainer growing up with a high metabolism but was able to put on and keep 10 pounds of solid mass with a couple Dbol cycles. I think it was 12 weeks if I remember right with pre cycle and post cycle treatment. That was like 10 years ago.

Pre cycle supps I’ve been taking have only consisted of BCAA/Collagen drinks daily and a natural hippy hormone balancer from Rebalance that I’ve been taking morning and night. Just Ashwagandha and other herbs and shit to support my natural hormone levels.

I’m lifting at or around 85% max load while I rebuild stability and functional joints while I get back into steady training. I’m trying to do this smart. I should note that I work construction and maintain plenty of time under tension during the work week and just started exploring Functional Range Conditioning as a supplemental movement while out there, after shift.

I cut alcohol and cigarettes completely thru this transition so I’m going thru some detoxification and overall just revamping a whole new routine. My sleep is decent like my circadian rhythm is used to going to bed early and getting up dumb early and I probably average around 6-8 hours a night.

Figured I’d give it a solid month to build some data to go off of. The gym i signed up at did a body scan thing I was given when I started and I’ll post that for shits and giggles. Ultimately I’m waiting for my health insurance to kick in to get blood work and have been curious about Transcend or some other HRT work they’re doing for athletes now.

Realistically I wanna get my levels and everything in check and would like to put on 10-15 pounds of lean muscle in 6 months. Just looking for some guidance and advice. Everything out there is new to me like peptides and hormone replacement therapy and SARMs etc.

I don’t want to get crazy with it just wanna get primed this winter and do some solid work to pack on some pounds. I’m trying to do it right and lift smart and just stay consistent but I know there’s some simple cycle I could use to break thru to a new me.

I should’ve prefaced this post that im gunning for a diverse and capable athlete type build around 170-185 ultimately. I work hard, like to hunt, hike, mixed martial arts and shoot and always pride myself on being able to tackle any obstacle life throws at me, whether it’s parenthood or working on the house. I don’t wanna be a meatball

Attachments

• IMG_0929.jpeg
    IMG_0929.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 91
Alright so it’s been a few months of getting my shit together after a rough year; went thru a separation and turned the dial up a bit with alcohol and smoking. Put the brakes on that thought and moving forward. I’m 32 @ 5’10ish and was at 166 lbs today. Athletic build with pretty decent strength. Used to care about PR’s back in the day but haven’t pushed it hard yet but still able to bench 200+ and squat & deadlift around 300 no straps or anything.

Ive been hitting the gym inconsistently for the last two months but I’ve been working into a solid routine with my new work schedule so I’m running a 3/4 day split now and feeling good; lifting Friday, Saturday, Sunday while I’m home and rest and conditioning while I’m away at work Mon-Thur.

I typically lift Legs/shoulders on Friday, and alternate Chest/triceps and Back/biceps for Saturday, Sunday. I might switch this up with a push, pull, legs depending on how froggy I’m feeling but always started with the typical compound movements and my sessions are kept simple and focused with 4-6 different exercises and a good warm up and sometimes cool down.

My diet is decent and varies but im not tracking my macros intensely. I am hitting the 1-1.5 grams of protein per lb of body weight and shooting for at least 3000+ calories a day. I was a hard gainer growing up with a high metabolism but was able to put on and keep 10 pounds of solid mass with a couple Dbol cycles. I think it was 12 weeks if I remember right with pre cycle and post cycle treatment. That was like 10 years ago.

Pre cycle supps I’ve been taking have only consisted of BCAA/Collagen drinks daily and a natural hippy hormone balancer from Rebalance that I’ve been taking morning and night. Just Ashwagandha and other herbs and shit to support my natural hormone levels.

I’m lifting at or around 85% max load while I rebuild stability and functional joints while I get back into steady training. I’m trying to do this smart. I should note that I work construction and maintain plenty of time under tension during the work week and just started exploring Functional Range Conditioning as a supplemental movement while out there, after shift.

I cut alcohol and cigarettes completely thru this transition so I’m going thru some detoxification and overall just revamping a whole new routine. My sleep is decent like my circadian rhythm is used to going to bed early and getting up dumb early and I probably average around 6-8 hours a night.

Figured I’d give it a solid month to build some data to go off of. The gym i signed up at did a body scan thing I was given when I started and I’ll post that for shits and giggles. Ultimately I’m waiting for my health insurance to kick in to get blood work and have been curious about Transcend or some other HRT work they’re doing for athletes now.

Realistically I wanna get my levels and everything in check and would like to put on 10-15 pounds of lean muscle in 6 months. Just looking for some guidance and advice. Everything out there is new to me like peptides and hormone replacement therapy and SARMs etc.

I don’t want to get crazy with it just wanna get primed this winter and do some solid work to pack on some pounds. I’m trying to do it right and lift smart and just stay consistent but I know there’s some simple cycle I could use to break thru to a new me.

I should’ve prefaced this post that im gunning for a diverse and capable athlete type build around 170-185 ultimately. I work hard, like to hunt, hike, mixed martial arts and shoot and always pride myself on being able to tackle any obstacle life throws at me, whether it’s parenthood or working on the house. I don’t wanna be a meatball
@Bravo_Alpha this is a good start but you know we need details

please post this
diet, actual meals and foods and when you eat them
training, exercises and weights and reps sets
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

pics of you face blurred
pics of your food
pics of training
pics of supplements
and pics of your ideal body

definitely get your diet up
we need to see what you're eating on a daily basis this is very important so that we can help improve on that

sorry about your separation I've been down that route before
you can either let it consume you or you can fight back and better yourself it's really your choice make the right decision

we need to see pictures of your food that will definitely help motivate you to not cheat on your diet
it also will prevent you from wanting to be tempted with alcohol

please post up your full training including all your exercises and weights and repetitions and sets
check the other logs and see what guys and gals are doing and how they are organizing things to make it simple

bros we are going to get you in the best shape of your life don't worry
but please first make sure you get up your full pictures so that we can see where you're coming from and we can gauge your progress from here

@Bravo_Alpha this is a good start but you know we need details

please post this
diet, actual meals and foods and when you eat them
training, exercises and weights and reps sets
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

pics of you face blurred
pics of your food
pics of training
pics of supplements
and pics of your ideal body
Hey I’ll be starting to log meals this week and will log my lift sessions this weekend. I’ll try to get some pics along the way and fill this log out over the next couple weeks for you guys.

bros we are going to get you in the best shape of your life don't worry
but please first make sure you get up your full pictures so that we can see where you're coming from and we can gauge your progress from here
I will over the next couple weeks. It’s gonna be a little bit crazy with the holiday this weekend.

How do you guys blur faces?