Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Keeping my head hair

Gakdelo

I did an oral only cycle and I have some scalp itch and my hair started to thin. I could really tell specially when I was shampoo my hair
I want to avoid any sort of head hair loss this time. the good news is I don't have any family history of balding but I'm still very worried
I'm 33 years old and I weigh 208 lb and my goals are to cut down a little bit from 15% down to closer to 10%
I was thinking about doing a simple testosterone + finasteride stack
what would be some of the side effects that I should worry about? I should be able to keep my hair on the stack right?

DO NOT use finasteride.. it is extremely dangerous and can have long term effects.. if you want products for your hair that you will not have to worry about finasteride issues, then check out regenrx... https://regenrx.org/

I did an oral only cycle and I have some scalp itch and my hair started to thin. I could really tell specially when I was shampoo my hair
I want to avoid any sort of head hair loss this time. the good news is I don't have any family history of balding but I'm still very worried
I'm 33 years old and I weigh 208 lb and my goals are to cut down a little bit from 15% down to closer to 10%
I was thinking about doing a simple testosterone + finasteride stack
what would be some of the side effects that I should worry about? I should be able to keep my hair on the stack right?
testosterone and finasteride will work but prostate issues for sure

i hate finasteride sides RU486 better