Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

KFC vs. home cooked chicken

Hey dudes, I'm looking to bulk up. I'm a skinny guy and I have a lot of room to grow. It is so much easier to just go to KFC and get a bucket of chicken to takeout rather than take the time to cook my own chicken at home. the calories come out the same so I don't see what the difference is, maybe someone can explain the difference.

Hey dudes, I'm looking to bulk up. I'm a skinny guy and I have a lot of room to grow. It is so much easier to just go to KFC and get a bucket of chicken to takeout rather than take the time to cook my own chicken at home. the calories come out the same so I don't see what the difference is, maybe someone can explain the difference.

KFC is chicken, home is chicken, meat is meat man.

the difference is KFC drenches their chicken in refined oils and other preservatives that will go into the body and completely screw up your gut health and throw off your insulin and hormones. notice you feel like ass after eating it. plus their chickens are raised in cages and cooped up where disease spreads.

get good quality organic chicken skin, bone included. and cook in an air fryer plain. it will come out great.

KFC is full of fat and that unhealthy breading. It's a fried food. The calories do not come out the same. Not even close

smfh... so in your eyes you feel that things with the same calories are equal... so let me ask you something... you feel that a 200 calorie candy bar thats filled with fat, sugar etc. is the same as a 200 calorie piece of chicken with no fat, no sugar etc... you honestly believe that? if so the world is ever MORE fked up than i thought, which is really saying something considering all the shit going on

Always prepare your own food so you can keep it clean. You don't want any low quality oils such as canola or any added sugars, preservatives, etc.