Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

An introduction of sorts...back home

TL;DR - I was here a long time ago, and now I'm back.

I'll never forget the summer my friend came home from college and shared the secret of his 20lb muscle gain in the year since I'd last seen him. Steroids. He was going to school out West and would hop over the border to Tijuana and get injected at a pharmacy. Living far from any border, let alone the seemingly lawless Southern one, I hit the wild west of the Internet. It was the late 90's, so this was the infancy of the Internet. Anabolex was one of the first forums/boards I ran across. It was yellow. It was a long list of threads full of "list me" and "bump". It was so foreign to me and exciting. Over the next 12-15 years I'd be in and out of the Anabolex world, becoming a moderator and making lots of online friendships along the way.

Life and a career happened and I lost track of this place and those friendships. I continued lifting though and competed in my first power lifting meet a few years back. After taking several months off due to life and home projects, I was looking to get some gear and thought "hey, I wonder if 'bolex is still around?" Sure enough, here it is, still ran by Dave.

Not sure how many are still around from that late 90's to 2013-ish period, but it's good to be back. I think I have some knowledge to offer, although I consider myself to always be learning - so I'm here for both. Looking forward to offer anything I can and build some new friendships along the way.

nice little story, i'm sure it wasn't only steroids that you went across the border for in tijuana lol

welcome back

TL;DR - I was here a long time ago, and now I'm back.

I'll never forget the summer my friend came home from college and shared the secret of his 20lb muscle gain in the year since I'd last seen him. Steroids. He was going to school out West and would hop over the border to Tijuana and get injected at a pharmacy. Living far from any border, let alone the seemingly lawless Southern one, I hit the wild west of the Internet. It was the late 90's, so this was the infancy of the Internet. Anabolex was one of the first forums/boards I ran across. It was yellow. It was a long list of threads full of "list me" and "bump". It was so foreign to me and exciting. Over the next 12-15 years I'd be in and out of the Anabolex world, becoming a moderator and making lots of online friendships along the way.

Life and a career happened and I lost track of this place and those friendships. I continued lifting though and competed in my first power lifting meet a few years back. After taking several months off due to life and home projects, I was looking to get some gear and thought "hey, I wonder if 'bolex is still around?" Sure enough, here it is, still ran by Dave.

Not sure how many are still around from that late 90's to 2013-ish period, but it's good to be back. I think I have some knowledge to offer, although I consider myself to always be learning - so I'm here for both. Looking forward to offer anything I can and build some new friendships along the way.
Welcome back to Anabolex.

It's great to have you here man. Keep it up we want to see more guys like you here oldschool.