Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgearUGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES
UGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharmParaPharma

Approved Log Last bulk cycle for 2025 Journal

Codezzz

V.I.P.
Logger
Hey guys and girls,

So ive been fortunate enough to still be sponsored by @ODINLABS and @Wolfenstein for the next cycle,

Ill be running some Test e, Mast e and might try some Eq and maybe some of his new Tren hex @ODINLABS

Not 100% sure on the ratios atm but will be finalising that soon

As for the Peptides from @Wolfenstein ill be running a tiny bit of reta and some tesamorelin to help with a little fat lose and to just keep it at bay

With these 2 guns looking after me, I have no doubt they can get me to where I wonna be

Current weight 93.4kg
Bf % unsure, but will be aiming to get it alot lower,

I need to focus on eating clean and simple meals that just get the job done

As always ill be posting photos of my workouts and progress photos as I have found this really helps to see where u are growing, and photos of my food intake,

I plan to do a minimum 10K steps daily and won't stop till they are achieved

Ill be taking support supps also to help with the insides

Thank you evo family

And the photo attached is the last photo I took from the last cycle to end the bulk
 

Attachments

  • 20250625_151826.jpg
    20250625_151826.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 214
Tonights workout and step count

Slept 9.5hrs, great sleep


Push day

Bench press
Set 1, 60kg, 12 reps
Set 2, 80kg, 10 reps
Set 3, 100kg, 10reps
Set 4 - 5, 110kg, 8 reps


Pec dec
Set 1 - 4, weight 65kg, 15 reps


Middle Cable flys
Set 1 - 4, 7.5kg, 12 reps


Smith machine Incline press
Set 1 - 4, 80kg, 12 reps


Dips
Set 1 - 4, 15kg, 18 reps
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20250930_211220_One UI Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20250930_211220_One UI Home.jpg
    969.8 KB · Views: 212
Hey guys and girls,

So ive been fortunate enough to still be sponsored by @ODINLABS and @Wolfenstein for the next cycle,

Ill be running some Test e, Mast e and might try some Eq and maybe some of his new Tren hex @ODINLABS

Not 100% sure on the ratios atm but will be finalising that soon

As for the Peptides from @Wolfenstein ill be running a tiny bit of reta and some tesamorelin to help with a little fat lose and to just keep it at bay

With these 2 guns looking after me, I have no doubt they can get me to where I wonna be

Current weight 93.4kg
Bf % unsure, but will be aiming to get it alot lower,

I need to focus on eating clean and simple meals that just get the job done

As always ill be posting photos of my workouts and progress photos as I have found this really helps to see where u are growing, and photos of my food intake,

I plan to do a minimum 10K steps daily and won't stop till they are achieved

Ill be taking support supps also to help with the insides

Thank you evo family

And the photo attached is the last photo I took from the last cycle to end the bulk

Tonights workout and step count

Slept 9.5hrs, great sleep

Push day

Bench press
Set 1, 60kg, 12 reps
Set 2, 80kg, 10 reps
Set 3, 100kg, 10reps
Set 4 - 5, 110kg, 8 reps

Pec dec
Set 1 - 4, weight 65kg, 15 reps

Middle Cable flys
Set 1 - 4, 7.5kg, 12 reps

Smith machine Incline press
Set 1 - 4, 80kg, 12 reps

Dips
Set 1 - 4, 15kg, 18 reps
strong bulk log brother
i hope you build hard on this and grow
 
Hey guys and girls,

So ive been fortunate enough to still be sponsored by @ODINLABS and @Wolfenstein for the next cycle,

Ill be running some Test e, Mast e and might try some Eq and maybe some of his new Tren hex @ODINLABS

Not 100% sure on the ratios atm but will be finalising that soon

As for the Peptides from @Wolfenstein ill be running a tiny bit of reta and some tesamorelin to help with a little fat lose and to just keep it at bay

With these 2 guns looking after me, I have no doubt they can get me to where I wonna be

Current weight 93.4kg
Bf % unsure, but will be aiming to get it alot lower,

I need to focus on eating clean and simple meals that just get the job done

As always ill be posting photos of my workouts and progress photos as I have found this really helps to see where u are growing, and photos of my food intake,

I plan to do a minimum 10K steps daily and won't stop till they are achieved

Ill be taking support supps also to help with the insides

Thank you evo family

And the photo attached is the last photo I took from the last cycle to end the bulk
Supporting those who support them
 
Hey guys and girls,

So ive been fortunate enough to still be sponsored by @ODINLABS and @Wolfenstein for the next cycle,

Ill be running some Test e, Mast e and might try some Eq and maybe some of his new Tren hex @ODINLABS

Not 100% sure on the ratios atm but will be finalising that soon

As for the Peptides from @Wolfenstein ill be running a tiny bit of reta and some tesamorelin to help with a little fat lose and to just keep it at bay

With these 2 guns looking after me, I have no doubt they can get me to where I wonna be

Current weight 93.4kg
Bf % unsure, but will be aiming to get it alot lower,

I need to focus on eating clean and simple meals that just get the job done

As always ill be posting photos of my workouts and progress photos as I have found this really helps to see where u are growing, and photos of my food intake,

I plan to do a minimum 10K steps daily and won't stop till they are achieved

Ill be taking support supps also to help with the insides

Thank you evo family

And the photo attached is the last photo I took from the last cycle to end the bulk
@Codezzz You always put together some great logging so it's good to see you Start this one here too. Looking forward to seeing what kind of results you can put together.
 
Hey guys and girls,

So ive been fortunate enough to still be sponsored by @ODINLABS and @Wolfenstein for the next cycle,

Ill be running some Test e, Mast e and might try some Eq and maybe some of his new Tren hex @ODINLABS

Not 100% sure on the ratios atm but will be finalising that soon

As for the Peptides from @Wolfenstein ill be running a tiny bit of reta and some tesamorelin to help with a little fat lose and to just keep it at bay

With these 2 guns looking after me, I have no doubt they can get me to where I wonna be

Current weight 93.4kg
Bf % unsure, but will be aiming to get it alot lower,

I need to focus on eating clean and simple meals that just get the job done

As always ill be posting photos of my workouts and progress photos as I have found this really helps to see where u are growing, and photos of my food intake,

I plan to do a minimum 10K steps daily and won't stop till they are achieved

Ill be taking support supps also to help with the insides

Thank you evo family

And the photo attached is the last photo I took from the last cycle to end the bulk
bros i like how you committed to doing your steps @Codezzz 10,000 a day is not bad. You guys are legit.
 
Slept 9 hrs

Pull day

Back workout

Bent over T bar rows
Set 1, 60kg, 15 reps
Set 2, 70kg, 15 reps
Set 3 - 4, 75kg, 10 reps


Lat pulldown machine
Set 1 - 4, weight 68, 12 reps


Close grip lat pull down
Set 1 - 4, weight 68, 12 reps


Reverse pec deck
Set 1 - 4, weight stack 6, 15 reps


Shrugs
Set 1 - 4, weight 70kg, 18 reps
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20251001_202017_One UI Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20251001_202017_One UI Home.jpg
    970.6 KB · Views: 169
Hey guys and girls,

So ive been fortunate enough to still be sponsored by @ODINLABS and @Wolfenstein for the next cycle,

Ill be running some Test e, Mast e and might try some Eq and maybe some of his new Tren hex @ODINLABS

Not 100% sure on the ratios atm but will be finalising that soon

As for the Peptides from @Wolfenstein ill be running a tiny bit of reta and some tesamorelin to help with a little fat lose and to just keep it at bay

With these 2 guns looking after me, I have no doubt they can get me to where I wonna be

Current weight 93.4kg
Bf % unsure, but will be aiming to get it alot lower,

I need to focus on eating clean and simple meals that just get the job done

As always ill be posting photos of my workouts and progress photos as I have found this really helps to see where u are growing, and photos of my food intake,

I plan to do a minimum 10K steps daily and won't stop till they are achieved

Ill be taking support supps also to help with the insides

Thank you evo family

And the photo attached is the last photo I took from the last cycle to end the bulk
glad to see you Put up a new cycle log. This one is going to be good. you are a solid 93kg too @Codezzz
 
Slept 9 hrs

Pull day

Back workout

Bent over T bar rows
Set 1, 60kg, 15 reps
Set 2, 70kg, 15 reps
Set 3 - 4, 75kg, 10 reps

Lat pulldown machine
Set 1 - 4, weight 68, 12 reps

Close grip lat pull down
Set 1 - 4, weight 68, 12 reps

Reverse pec deck
Set 1 - 4, weight stack 6, 15 reps

Shrugs
Set 1 - 4, weight 70kg, 18 reps
@Codezzz Nice Pulling split day. 9 hours of sleep is also amazing. You'll be able to recover nicely.
 
Hey guys and girls,

So ive been fortunate enough to still be sponsored by @ODINLABS and @Wolfenstein for the next cycle,

Ill be running some Test e, Mast e and might try some Eq and maybe some of his new Tren hex @ODINLABS

Not 100% sure on the ratios atm but will be finalising that soon

As for the Peptides from @Wolfenstein ill be running a tiny bit of reta and some tesamorelin to help with a little fat lose and to just keep it at bay

With these 2 guns looking after me, I have no doubt they can get me to where I wonna be

Current weight 93.4kg
Bf % unsure, but will be aiming to get it alot lower,

I need to focus on eating clean and simple meals that just get the job done

As always ill be posting photos of my workouts and progress photos as I have found this really helps to see where u are growing, and photos of my food intake,

I plan to do a minimum 10K steps daily and won't stop till they are achieved

Ill be taking support supps also to help with the insides

Thank you evo family

And the photo attached is the last photo I took from the last cycle to end the bulk
@Codezzz proud of you boss. the EVO family has a lot of respect for you. glad to see you fire up another log !
 
Tonights workout and step count

Slept 9.5hrs, great sleep

Push day

Bench press
Set 1, 60kg, 12 reps
Set 2, 80kg, 10 reps
Set 3, 100kg, 10reps
Set 4 - 5, 110kg, 8 reps

Pec dec
Set 1 - 4, weight 65kg, 15 reps

Middle Cable flys
Set 1 - 4, 7.5kg, 12 reps

Smith machine Incline press
Set 1 - 4, 80kg, 12 reps

Dips
Set 1 - 4, 15kg, 18 reps
@codezz nice training big guy! You’re looking killer.
 
Hey guys and girls,

So ive been fortunate enough to still be sponsored by @ODINLABS and @Wolfenstein for the next cycle,

Ill be running some Test e, Mast e and might try some Eq and maybe some of his new Tren hex @ODINLABS

Not 100% sure on the ratios atm but will be finalising that soon

As for the Peptides from @Wolfenstein ill be running a tiny bit of reta and some tesamorelin to help with a little fat lose and to just keep it at bay

With these 2 guns looking after me, I have no doubt they can get me to where I wonna be

Current weight 93.4kg
Bf % unsure, but will be aiming to get it alot lower,

I need to focus on eating clean and simple meals that just get the job done

As always ill be posting photos of my workouts and progress photos as I have found this really helps to see where u are growing, and photos of my food intake,

I plan to do a minimum 10K steps daily and won't stop till they are achieved

Ill be taking support supps also to help with the insides

Thank you evo family

And the photo attached is the last photo I took from the last cycle to end the bulk
Lookin good Bru. Should be great run
 
Hey guys and girls,

So ive been fortunate enough to still be sponsored by @ODINLABS and @Wolfenstein for the next cycle,

Ill be running some Test e, Mast e and might try some Eq and maybe some of his new Tren hex @ODINLABS

Not 100% sure on the ratios atm but will be finalising that soon

As for the Peptides from @Wolfenstein ill be running a tiny bit of reta and some tesamorelin to help with a little fat lose and to just keep it at bay

With these 2 guns looking after me, I have no doubt they can get me to where I wonna be

Current weight 93.4kg
Bf % unsure, but will be aiming to get it alot lower,

I need to focus on eating clean and simple meals that just get the job done

As always ill be posting photos of my workouts and progress photos as I have found this really helps to see where u are growing, and photos of my food intake,

I plan to do a minimum 10K steps daily and won't stop till they are achieved

Ill be taking support supps also to help with the insides

Thank you evo family

And the photo attached is the last photo I took from the last cycle to end the bulk
Excited to see you crush this 💪
 
Slept 7hrs fly in day to work

Leg workout

Seated Calf raises
Set 1 - 4, 30kg, 15 reps


Seated hammy curl
Set 1 - 4, 30kg, 15 reps, nice and slow Tempo


Leg extension
Set 1 - 4, 62kg, 12 reps


Walking lunges
Set 1 - 4, 20kg, 16 reps


Hack squat
Set 1 - 4, 100kg, 12 reps


Leg extension #2
Set 1 - 4, 54kg, 15 reps
 
Slept 7hrs fly in day to work

Leg workout

Seated Calf raises
Set 1 - 4, 30kg, 15 reps

Seated hammy curl
Set 1 - 4, 30kg, 15 reps, nice and slow Tempo

Leg extension
Set 1 - 4, 62kg, 12 reps

Walking lunges
Set 1 - 4, 20kg, 16 reps

Hack squat
Set 1 - 4, 100kg, 12 reps

Leg extension #2
Set 1 - 4, 54kg, 15 reps
high reps brother respect
 
Slept 6.5hrs

Shoulder work out

DB over head press
Warm-up # 1, 25kg, 10reps
Set 1, - 4, 35kg, 12 reps

Rear delt reverse pec deck
Set 1 - 4, 42kg, 20 reps

Cable Front raises
Set 1 - 2, 12kg, 12reps
Set 3 - 4, 10kg, 12 reps

Cable Side raises
Set 1 - 4, 8kg, 15reps

Barbell shrugs
Set 1 - 4, 85kgs, 18 reps without straps


What ever my step count is during the day I always jump on the treadmill after and walk at a nice pace to get over 10K steps, just put a show on the phone or movie and away i go

Still loving the oils from
[SIZE=4][COLOR=rgb(0, 66, 118)]@ODINLABS[/COLOR][/SIZE] they are potent, clean and quality!!!

Also the Peptides from
[SIZE=4][COLOR=rgb(0, 66, 118)]@Wolfenstein[/COLOR][/SIZE] the Retatrutide is keeping the fat away
 
Slept 6.5hrs

Shoulder work out

DB over head press
Warm-up # 1, 25kg, 10reps
Set 1, - 4, 35kg, 12 reps

Rear delt reverse pec deck
Set 1 - 4, 42kg, 20 reps

Cable Front raises
Set 1 - 2, 12kg, 12reps
Set 3 - 4, 10kg, 12 reps

Cable Side raises
Set 1 - 4, 8kg, 15reps

Barbell shrugs
Set 1 - 4, 85kgs, 18 reps without straps


What ever my step count is during the day I always jump on the treadmill after and walk at a nice pace to get over 10K steps, just put a show on the phone or movie and away i go

Still loving the oils from
[SIZE=4][COLOR=rgb(0, 66, 118)]@ODINLABS[/COLOR][/SIZE] they are potent, clean and quality!!!

Also the Peptides from
[SIZE=4][COLOR=rgb(0, 66, 118)]@Wolfenstein[/COLOR][/SIZE] the Retatrutide is keeping the fat away
good update brother but i dont see the guys you @
are they signed up?
 
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Codezzz Approved Log 2025 Bulk - Testosterone Deca Masteron Trenbolone cycle Log Aussie Approved Vendors 152
Azurialus Az Testosterone Enanthate Bulk log Aussie Approved Vendors 146
MrsTheBigT28 Approved Log Female Recomp - Anavar and Peptides Cycle Log Aussie Approved Vendors 52
Golly2004 Approved Log 108kg Peptides Cut Cycle Log Aussie Approved Vendors 24
winniethepooh Approved Log Female HGH MotsC Reta Cycle Log Aussie Approved Vendors 32
Bigkev98 Approved Log Cycle Training Growth Log Aussie Approved Vendors 5
Vindik Approved Log Gaining Phase 2026 Cycle Log Aussie Approved Vendors 26
Golly2004 Approved Log Bulking Cycle Log Aussie Approved Vendors 85
Oths Approved Log 2026 AAS Peptides Cycle Training Log Aussie Approved Vendors 6
Pound2749 Approved Log Testosterone Retatrutide Mots-C cutting Cycle Training Log Aussie Approved Vendors 10
Yeahnah Approved Log The 130kg Cutting Cycle - Retatrutide weight loss Aussie Approved Vendors 260
Ratatata Approved Log Ongoing Summer cycle Log - with R&D Pharma Aussie Approved Vendors 108
W Disputed Claim ugloz.is let me down on a recent cycle Aussie Approved Vendors 13
AK-47s Old body, Young mind - fighter - TRT and Equipoise cycle Log Aussie Approved Vendors 483
jacksonsmalls Testosterone Trenbolone Anavar 12 week cycle Log - A journey back Aussie Approved Vendors 22
Bigcheese2000 Approved Log Testosterone Masteron Cycle Log Aussie Approved Vendors 90

Similar threads

Top Bottom