Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primetrope has bad hgh

aydir

Has anyone ever had their hgh tested because i ordered a bunch from primetrope and tried using it and developed gyno from it. Reading online seems like if that happens you really running hcg instead. do you think that's what happened here and should I ask them for my money back

The best quality, customer service and shipping speed you can find is at domestic supply.. this is well known everywhere, not to mention having so many options when it comes to top brands! Domestic Supply is where you want to make the switch to!

Domestic Supply is the only source that I will use and with good reason. I have never had this kind of quality along with brand selection. They have it all and have been a top rated source over a decade! Trusted as they come, I would strongly suggest making the switch to Domestic Supply!

Has anyone ever had their hgh tested because i ordered a bunch from primetrope and tried using it and developed gyno from it. Reading online seems like if that happens you really running hcg instead. do you think that's what happened here and should I ask them for my money back
Yup, been on it for months along with dozens of others I know. Here is my labs while on 3IU a day. What else where you running?

Attachments

• 204AC65A-D278-4713-BDFD-E2292B217BC7.jpeg
    204AC65A-D278-4713-BDFD-E2292B217BC7.jpeg
    405.9 KB · Views: 79
If you got gyno from primetrope hgh that means it was fake hgh. Likely you got HCG instead of hgh.

@Tootallslim seems to be the owner of primetrope, it would be nice if he came out and told us why.

we found @Tootallslim on eroids for about 10years.:)
He's a shill for primetrope sellers, just a rep who pretends to be a legit user.

Hey @Tootallslim if you come out honest with us we'll back you and listen to you, but the way you back fake primetrope brands and don't admit you're a rep for them, makes you look bad and makes the whole community angry at you.

You should come out and admit you're a rep and we'll have an open civilized discussion but don't take us for fools. Just this act you're putting on makes you look like a douchebag man.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S Bad hgh from primetrope.com Underground 54
W PrimeTrope HGH is fake Underground 16
L PRIMEtrope.com no good Underground 13
J Primetrope.com send bad gear Underground 12
N 99purity.com has fake sarms lol Underground 24
N suppdirect.com has fake testosterone for sure Underground 24
QuadSweep UGFreak Ugfreak has the deals! Underground 14
Steroidify Rep Approved 🧪 Steroidify Has The Largest Lab Test Section 🧪 Underground 15
D Basicstero.ws has quality gear yes Underground 20
K Basicstero.ws has really good orals Underground 20
A Hi. Has someone experience with Genesis Rejuventation and Onyx-Pharma? Underground 20
E Worldofroids.to has good testosterone i think Underground 22
C Roidspro.com has solid products Underground 21
Steroidify Rep Qomatropin-HGH Has Bacteriostatic Water Included Now 💧 Underground 15
E crazydoser.com has gone bad? Underground 20
L Dashpct.com has poor brands Underground 20
W Getpct.com has fake aromasin Underground 20
W phx-store.ws has bad gear Underground 20
A [email protected] has fake testosterone Underground 20
W [email protected] has fake aromasin Underground 20
J bakupharma.com has bad products Underground 20
X Finestgears.to has bunk hgh Underground 14
O Legitgear.cc has awful gear Underground 14
T Sarms.ForSale has questionable sales and customer service practices, even if their product quality is VERY good. Underground 33
Vision PSL has some NEW blends, check out these unique blends (more blends to come) Underground 10
dylangemelli Domestic Supply has the TOP BRANDS!! Underground 7
Getbig23 Bad gear Underground 34
M Grizzlyroids.com sold me bad anadrol Underground 22
W Ugfreak.to really bad sides Underground 18
E Crazybulk.com bad sarms Underground 19
A Fulmenpharma.com really bad PIP Underground 21
M Bad customer service grizzlyroids.com Underground 20
J Bad experience to share Steroidsonlinecanada.net Underground 20
Z Very bad gear anabolic-steroids.us Underground 22
P Wavesense.info not a bad experience Underground 19
P ap-usa1.com bad gear Underground 20
W Bad service Buysteroidsonline.to Underground 19