Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

losing hair in my 30’s

Lcthomas

I’m already losing hair in my 30’s and was looking for a supplement that can help with this. I heard that olive oil was good for your hair but not sure if that helps with keeping your hair or just making it less scratchy and rough. What do you guys and gals use?

I’m already losing hair in my 30’s and was looking for a supplement that can help with this. I heard that olive oil was good for your hair but not sure if that helps with keeping your hair or just making it less scratchy and rough. What do you guys and gals use?
Finasteride is your friend and mix with daily n2shampoo use.

bro that mean yo genetics sux if yo losing hair already

Nothing. If it's going it's going. No BS from me