puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Mixing sarms with juice?

pehisfer

I saw from a post on another form that you're not supposed to mix sarms with any type of fruit juice because it can be dangerous, they are saying it can be bad for your liver and that can cause a change in absorption. Is this true? And also is it okay to drink it out of a shot glass or do I need to squirt it right into my mouth

JasonPriest

V.I.P.
I saw from a post on another form that you're not supposed to mix sarms with any type of fruit juice because it can be dangerous, they are saying it can be bad for your liver and that can cause a change in absorption. Is this true? And also is it okay to drink it out of a shot glass or do I need to squirt it right into my mouth
taking any medication with grapefruit juice will make it more potent

Mobster

V.I.P.

That's complete and utter shit

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
bad for you liver? where did you hear anything like that? i would love to hear the logic there but seeing all the shit i do daily, logic has pretty much disappeared with so many people that it doesnt surprise me

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
Nothing is going to change man. But honestly, just shoot in mouth and chase with water. It is such a small amount of liquid. Funny how guys bitch about the taste of 1ml of grain alcohol but have no problem slamming shots of tequila, lol