mixing TRT with sarms

fredricen

I've been on TRT for 6 months via my doctor, i'm doing 150mg a week and have had amazing benefits. my training has improved and my body is looking leaner. i want to add in sarms to give me a more polished look. is it true they compete for the same receptors where i wouldn't get any benefits?

GHgut4life

V.I.P.
Gold
I've been on TRT for 6 months via my doctor, i'm doing 150mg a week and have had amazing benefits. my training has improved and my body is looking leaner. i want to add in sarms to give me a more polished look. is it true they compete for the same receptors where i wouldn't get any benefits?
ostarine 50mgs + is good to stack with your TRT, and add gw 20mgs

SteveSmi

V.I.P.
compare to the same receptors? it depends what you mean by that statement.

if you are saying you cannot run them together cause they offset each other then that is just not true. you can confirm that with simple bloods

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
that is one of those absurd statements that get passed around, mainly by people who dont have a clue wtf they are even talking about.. thats absolutely wrong and just ridiculous... try it ONE time, just one cycle and then you tell me

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
You can get great benefits in stacking SARMs with your TRT. Just make sure your TRT dose is dialed in already. Sometimes it takes guys a long time to have the perfect dose for them.