Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log MK-677 (Ibutamoren-Nutrobal) Log - Nonresponder? Let’s find out

ThrowawayLifts

V.I.P.
Logger
Background info: mid 30s male, 220lbs, ~22% BF, 6’-1” height, ~18 years lifting experience with a 16 week test cycle back in 2011 but stopped lifting consistently a few years back and starting to lift consistently again past 4 months, current goal is 15% BF with minimal muscle loss, averaging 100-200 calories/day deficit with >180 grams protein (not in a rush to lose fat so aiming to recomp); lifting 2-3x/week; other meds include 10mg/daily amphetamine (adderall IR) at waking; 15-30mg/daily mirtazapine before bed.

Ordered powder MK-677 from Umbrella ( if we can’t discuss sources, I’ll edit the post to remove source).

Dosing regimen: First night (October 8 I believe) dosed 10mg about 2 hours after dinner. Didn’t feel much so the next day tried 12mg. Still felt nothing. Tried 15mg and most recently 20mg. Still not feeling any of the common symptoms (lethargy and appetite stimulation). Will be upping to 25mg for a few weeks to see how I react.

I even tried dosing ~12mg in the morning on an empty stomach but didn’t feel any lethargy or appetite stimulation. Obviously the adderall is going to mask the symptoms so that’s why I’ve been taking it at night instead.

My sleep has been normal. Haven’t noticed better or worse sleep. Haven’t noticed bloat but at my BF % not sure I’d notice. Scale weight has been increasing since starting MK-677 despite calorie deficit, so it seems I’m holding onto more water. See attached weight picture. I’ve been cutting back carbs to counter the water weight and potential increase in blood sugar and blood pressure (from 200-220 grams to 100-150grams daily).

What I have noticed: I think I feel better pumps at the gym but it could be placebo effect. My fasting blood sugar increased from ~100 to ~105 but I’m not sure that’s significant and could be random variation. My blood pressure went up from ~120/70 to 135/80 but only for a couple days and is now back down to normal. Again, this could just be random variation.

Strength on squat increased but I think this is because I only started lifting consistently the past 4 months and started a strict diet about a month ago, so tough to attribute the strength gains to MK-677.

What does make me lethargic and stimulates my appetite: mirtazapine and marijuana. But MK-677? Nope.

My question for everyone: has anyone else experienced no symptoms on MK-677? Everything I’ve read and heard (which is a lot of materials including studies, logs, podcasts and Youtube) says that MK-677 creates lethargy and stimulates appetite. But perhaps those symptoms are not as strong for me?

Will be doing a blood test for IGF-1 before ordering more MK-677 to check if my levels have increased.

Open to any comments/suggestions on diet, supplement and exercise routine.

Attachments

• IMG_9416.jpeg
    IMG_9416.jpeg
    522.4 KB · Views: 61
Attached are intake and expenditure pictures from MacroFactor app

Attachments

• IMG_9418.jpeg
    IMG_9418.jpeg
    508.1 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_9417.jpeg
    IMG_9417.jpeg
    694.5 KB · Views: 55
Lifting routine attached (credit to ChatGPT) but I’m not following it strictly. Sometimes I’ll move lifts around based on how I feel that day. For example, if my energy is high, I’ll try to do squats that day. Or if I can't get an open squat rack at the gym, I’ll do leg press instead. My focus is on lateral delts as it’s my only lagging body part, so I’ll throw in lateral delt iso movements throughout the week.

Attachments

• IMG_9419.jpeg
    IMG_9419.jpeg
    466.9 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_9420.jpeg
    IMG_9420.jpeg
    379.8 KB · Views: 75
Also, I’ve noticed increased energy and motivation to hit the gym since starting MK-677 (most likely a placebo effect), so I’ve been lifting 4x/week past couple weeks since starting the cycle.

I see people asking for details on diet in other people’s logs so I’ll add mine: boring as hell. Protein shakes with fruits (banana, blueberry, mango, etc.) and planning to add leafy greens to shakes. Carb source is mostly fruits, sometimes legumes, and no added sugar besides occasional ice cream (hey, gotta live life, right?). Protein sources are beef and chicken with occasional pork. Fat sources besides meats are chia and hemp seeds and fish oil pills. Occasionally (1-2x/week) eating out at restaurants (healthy choices when possible). Alcohol is 1x/week at most unless on vacation.

Excuse all the additional posts but I don’t see an edit button.

Plan is to start a stronger cycle in the future after I drop body fat (undecided what to use at the moment but will take recommendations).

The cycle I did around 2011 was a test base for 16-18 weeks with tren for a few weeks. Had amazing results, massive strength and muscle gains that I kept even after I stopped lifting regularly.

Background info: mid 30s male, 220lbs, ~22% BF, 6’-1” height, ~18 years lifting experience with a 16 week test cycle back in 2011 but stopped lifting consistently a few years back and starting to lift consistently again past 4 months, current goal is 15% BF with minimal muscle loss, averaging 100-200 calories/day deficit with >180 grams protein (not in a rush to lose fat so aiming to recomp); lifting 2-3x/week; other meds include 10mg/daily amphetamine (adderall IR) at waking; 15-30mg/daily mirtazapine before bed.

Ordered powder MK-677 from Umbrella ( if we can’t discuss sources, I’ll edit the post to remove source).

Dosing regimen: First night (October 8 I believe) dosed 10mg about 2 hours after dinner. Didn’t feel much so the next day tried 12mg. Still felt nothing. Tried 15mg and most recently 20mg. Still not feeling any of the common symptoms (lethargy and appetite stimulation). Will be upping to 25mg for a few weeks to see how I react.

I even tried dosing ~12mg in the morning on an empty stomach but didn’t feel any lethargy or appetite stimulation. Obviously the adderall is going to mask the symptoms so that’s why I’ve been taking it at night instead.

My sleep has been normal. Haven’t noticed better or worse sleep. Haven’t noticed bloat but at my BF % not sure I’d notice. Scale weight has been increasing since starting MK-677 despite calorie deficit, so it seems I’m holding onto more water. See attached weight picture. I’ve been cutting back carbs to counter the water weight and potential increase in blood sugar and blood pressure (from 200-220 grams to 100-150grams daily).

What I have noticed: I think I feel better pumps at the gym but it could be placebo effect. My fasting blood sugar increased from ~100 to ~105 but I’m not sure that’s significant and could be random variation. My blood pressure went up from ~120/70 to 135/80 but only for a couple days and is now back down to normal. Again, this could just be random variation.

Strength on squat increased but I think this is because I only started lifting consistently the past 4 months and started a strict diet about a month ago, so tough to attribute the strength gains to MK-677.

What does make me lethargic and stimulates my appetite: mirtazapine and marijuana. But MK-677? Nope.

My question for everyone: has anyone else experienced no symptoms on MK-677? Everything I’ve read and heard (which is a lot of materials including studies, logs, podcasts and Youtube) says that MK-677 creates lethargy and stimulates appetite. But perhaps those symptoms are not as strong for me?

Will be doing a blood test for IGF-1 before ordering more MK-677 to check if my levels have increased.

Open to any comments/suggestions on diet, supplement and exercise routine.
I see people asking for details on diet in other people’s logs so I’ll add mine: boring as hell. Protein shakes with fruits (banana, blueberry, mango, etc.) and planning to add leafy greens to shakes. Carb source is mostly fruits, sometimes legumes, and no added sugar besides occasional ice cream (hey, gotta live life, right?). Protein sources are beef and chicken with occasional pork. Fat sources besides meats are chia and hemp seeds and fish oil pills. Occasionally (1-2x/week) eating out at restaurants (healthy choices when possible). Alcohol is 1x/week at most unless on vacation.
Lifting routine attached (credit to ChatGPT) but I’m not following it strictly. Sometimes I’ll move lifts around based on how I feel that day. For example, if my energy is high, I’ll try to do squats that day. Or if I can't get an open squat rack at the gym, I’ll do leg press instead. My focus is on lateral delts as it’s my only lagging body part, so I’ll throw in lateral delt iso movements throughout the week.
@ThrowawayLifts good start to the log now lets talk

diet can we see actual meals and foods and when you eat them
training, you said you're not following it strictly how do we know what you doing then?
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

also share your picture with face blurred and a few meal pics too

on the feelings you getting from mk677 nutrobal, its possible you're so hgh deficient that natural hgh pulses just set you into normal range, lets keep the log for 2 weeks and see

Why aren't you using the actual dose? It's 20mg. It'd be like only taking half a painkiller and still having a mild headche
I’m at 25mg now but thanks for the feedback. Still not feeling lethargic nor hungry after dosing. Maybe I’m immune to feeling those symptoms, or as sambee mentioned, I could’ve been deficient in HGH.

Or maybe I didn’t feel those symptoms because I started with a low dose instead of the “actual dose” of 20-25mg.

Make sure you get your full diet and training information on here