Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mobsters UGFreak ParaPharma 1 month Trenbolone cut Log

Saturday
Woke at 3am. I managed to get back to sleep around 4am.

Diet: Need to up kcals (aim for 2500kcals for now) and protein (push to 180g for now)

KCals 2116 and protein 146.2. Deffo gonna eat more Sunday

Hit 8000 steps (3rd day in a row)

Sat/Sun
Woke at 2am. Took ages to drop back off. If this is 'Trensomnia' you can keep it

Sun
Another jab x 1.5ml (approx 75mg each Tren A, Test P and Mast)

tren isn't the steroid to cut back on carb intake. i've never viewed it as a cutter at all. if you do want to cut on it expect the sides to be strong

Saturday

Diet: Need to up kcals (aim for 2500kcals for now) and protein (push to 180g for now)

Sat/Sun
Woke at 2am. Took ages to drop back off. If this is 'Trensomnia' you can keep it

Sun
@Mobster you need melatonin

big man your size needs over 200grams of protein to lean out and you're not even close to that

Sunday
Food better
P237.05, 2527k
Minor tweaks. I added protein (tin of salmon) to a meal deal. Precooked some chicken breasts (4) in a bag. Still a bit hard to finish off. Needed a little more veg too (mex style mix - low cal so not an issue)

Steps: 7333. Thought I did more

Sunday/Monday
Better sleep. Usual waking up but no 2 or 3am for an hour

tren isn't the steroid to cut back on carb intake. i've never viewed it as a cutter at all. if you do want to cut on it expect the sides to be strong
Of course it's a blend which includes tren and I'm keepoing the doses low

Saturday

Sat/Sun

Sun
might want to cycle carbs more while on tren

also if its getting in the way of your sleep might be time to consider dropping it

Monday
Walked the spare 12.5kg (plus ruck sack = calves pumped ha ha) Saxon bar to Powerhouse Gym without putting it down once = hot n sweaty
Power Squat Machine
to 410kg x 12 reps

Leg Press
No pad unlike my gym so less range of motion. So I filled it
to 680kg x 8 reps

Lying Leg Curls
to 10p x 12 reps

Leg Extensions
to stack x 12 reps

Bwt: 322lbs (down 5.5 since Friday but no hoody on so allow for that too)

might want to cycle carbs more while on tren

also if its getting in the way of your sleep might be time to consider dropping it

It's been just 4 days of my using a sponsors very kind offer of a product for the 4 weeks. Only 2 were disturbed and I'd be the biggest bitch ever if I bottled it after 4 days of no icecream or snacks lol. So no. I'll do what needs to be done. I MIGHT add some N2Sleep

Plus it's a blend. So I can't drop the Tren.

You are an animal man, killing those weights!

Have you a good Magnesium supplement before bed? I've found a Magnesium blend (Magnesium @ 300mg, taurate, glycinate and malate) to be helpful for my sleep.