Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

monotrophic diets a good idea?

sherinon

so the way the monotrphic diet works is that you live on 1 type of food for weeks. howard hughes was known to eat just canned soup for weeks or steak sandwiches. a lot of people only will eat 1 thing like meat or eggs for a long period of time. Piero Cosimo the famous Italian painter ate just boiled eggs for months on end. what do you guys think about this?

so the way the monotrphic diet works is that you live on 1 type of food for weeks. howard hughes was known to eat just canned soup for weeks or steak sandwiches. a lot of people only will eat 1 thing like meat or eggs for a long period of time. Piero Cosimo the famous Italian painter ate just boiled eggs for months on end. what do you guys think about this?

You can eat boiled eggs for a good diet as long as you got fiber etc.

we talk about cycles all the time. you are supposed to cycle steroids. but nobody ever talks about cycling food. the truth is we have seasons for a reason and every animal on earth has to cycle their foods due to that. so no you should not eat the same thing everyday, in fact it is a great way to develop allergies and food intolerances.

the fkng shit ideas people come up and then spread around honestly is starting to just piss me off... wtf? i mean, seriously... canned soup for weeks and thats it? now you tell me how smart that sounds... or just steak sandwiches for for months... come on!

You would get really bored eating the exact same thing. I don't see where the benefits would be. I think you would be lacking a ton of vitamins and minerals by not varying your diet.

Download "my fitness pal" app and then find your ~BMR online then subtract 500 cals then do atleast 300 cals of cardio everytime you can... or find whatever is sustainable for you that's below your BMR... for me its alot easier to aim low and cheat a little here and there.

Also circumstances lead me to something like this in college where it was just chicken peanut butter and alcohol.. I mean I was much skinnier but you will quickly realize you lack vital nutrients like iron... low energy and your eyes will turn yellow after a few weeks even if you are not thalassemic. Maybe if you are fat and you only ate spinach you would be fine but who wants to do that... and even then it is probably shit