Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

just another blast and cruise idea

Veisodi

I’m currently in my early 30’s. Currently 5’10’’ 276 pounds and 58 years old.
And also currently on TRT. I’m doing 300mgs a week from my anti aging clinic. I feel dizzy a lot, the dude at the clinic said not to worry it will go away over time and to stick with the plan that they have me on.
I’m looking to do some blasting as well, which steroids can I add to my current TRT? I’m looking to lose fat and build strength together.

oh man, this is horrible.. you are extremely overweight and taking far too much test on top of it.. you have less than zero business "blasting" any steroid and you need to STOP going to this clinic.. you need to seek a professional endocrinologist and get real help asap... you are not being monitored properly whatsoever and you are causing far more harm than good

And also currently on TRT. I’m doing 300mgs a week from my anti aging clinic. I feel dizzy a lot, the dude at the clinic said not to worry it will go away over time and to stick with the plan that they have me on.
I’m looking to do some blasting as well, which steroids can I add to my current TRT? I’m looking to lose fat and build strength together.
drop your dose to 150mgs of test thats better and dont add more

How many times do I have to explain to people that anti-aging clinics are scams
they care about $$$$, not their patients health

90% of clients that come to me in 2024 have been ruined because of these places... i had a client who had 800 test levels go to one and they put him on TRT at 25 years old! they are horrible

Start again

you are truly better off going the self trt route
ugfreak.to has quality gear

why are you listening to a dude at this clinic? something is obviously very wrong with this place
use domestic Supply and get your own gear and do it your way