Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My super HRT log

New update
Current weight is 205lb
Am currently on a bulking phase
Breakfast
3 whole eggs with a cup and a half of oatmeal a scoop of protein and 2 tbsp of chia seeds.
Lunch
250 g of rice with 10 oz of ground chicken 92/8 and 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Snack
1 cup of oats with half a cup of wild blueberries,1 scoop of protein,one serving of collagen and one of grass fed gelatin.
Dinner
300 grams of sweet potato with 10 oz of ground turkey 93/7 ( this sometimes is alternated with ground beef 93/7) here I include some veggies.
Pre workout meal
100 grams of cream of rice with a scoop of protein,half a tbsp of almond butter.
Note…most of this foods are organic and the ones not are minimally processed,I always aim for simple/very few ingredients.
This meals are daily and consistent a small change here and there but rarely depending on the situation.
Current split
Chest tric front delt
Back biceps rear delt
Legs quad focus and calf with side delt
Rest
Repeat next leg gets hamstring focus
Gear stays the same.
300 test eod injections
2 iu GH
1500 iu of hcg a week (Monday wed Friday) 500 iu each.
Am currently looking for a good source of primo am thinking in adding 200 mg a week.
Quick update weight this morning was 211lb and test was increased to 400 mg per week, 0.4 on a insulin needle EOD

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Richard Brown Approved Dragon Pharma Super Supplier Deal From NapsGear Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved 🔥 NapsGear Supplier Super Deal From - PARA PHARMA 🔥 Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Supplier Super Deal - Nakon Medical Steroids and SARMS 18
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Supplier Super Deal - CrowX Labs Promo Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved Napsgear Supplier Super Deal - Hemi Pharma Sale Steroids and SARMS 17
Richard Brown Approved 🔥 XT Labs Super Deal - Buy 3 Get 1 🔥 Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Supplier Super Deal On Blue Tops Steroids and SARMS 17
C super skinny older guy and sarms Steroids and SARMS 19
Richard Brown Approved 🔥 Super Deal From PARA PHARMA 🔥 Steroids and SARMS 14
Richard Brown Approved Domestic Ultima Pharma Super Deal Steroids and SARMS 16
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Supplier Super Deal from Nakon Medical Steroids and SARMS 15
Richard Brown Approved Domestic Ultima Pharmaceuticals Super Deal! Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 Podcast Evolutionary.org Underground 23 - Super lean Super Big with Geneza Pharma Steroids and SARMS 15
Richard Brown NapsGear Supplier Super Deal from Hilma Biocare Steroids and SARMS 14
JimAbs43 Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 37 - How to get fit, super simple habits you can start doing today Steroids and SARMS 16
Jack Grey Supplier Super Deal from Hilma Biocare Steroids and SARMS 15
Richardbrown Napsgear Supplier Super Deal: DEUS MEDICAL Steroids and SARMS 12
Richardbrown Napsgear Supplier Super Deal: Hilma Biocare 30% off! Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown Napsgear Supplier Super Deal: Pharmaqo Labs Steroids and SARMS 14
Richardbrown Napsgear Supplier Super Deal: Pharmaqo Labs Steroids and SARMS 13
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 461 Fake Steroids, Winstrol Oil and betting on The Super Bowl. Steroids and SARMS 17
A super sarms stack Steroids and SARMS 8
G super squats claims Steroids and SARMS 8
I 8 week super cycle to blast Steroids and SARMS 1
S how about trying RAD for HRT? Steroids and SARMS 18
E Adding sarms to hrt? Steroids and SARMS 19
R Testosterone and HRT Steroids and SARMS 12
D I'm interested in trying HRT Steroids and SARMS 29
P HRT or TRT Steroids and SARMS 1
Korin Approved Log Cutting cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 21
jj210tx Approved Log My 8 week SARMS Lgd4033 nutrobal mk677 testosterone cypionate cycle LOG Steroids and SARMS 107
dogtrainer85 Approved Log My 1st Sustanon Dbol cycle log Steroids and SARMS 78
B First cycle questions before making log Steroids and SARMS 20
NickPal Approved Log My Testosterone Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 26
DMFE Approved Log My Testosterone, Anavar, Winstrol, Cardarine Log Steroids and SARMS 163
jw3man Approved Log Testosterone Trenbolone Equipoise Napsgear Puritysourcelabs Log Steroids and SARMS 194
Eneiched402 Approved Log My First Testosterone cycle diet training Log Steroids and SARMS 27
Maverick602 Approved Log Mavs "RCS" SARMS Bridge Log Steroids and SARMS 141
Lexx2004 Approved Log GW-0742, Andarine S4, S23 Two-month Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 103
ILVerduco Approved Log My Second Cycle Testosterone and Anavar Log Steroids and SARMS 19
evox267 Approved Log New cycle Testosterone Anavar Cardarine Log Steroids and SARMS 39
Mfischer83 Approved Log Testosterone Cypionate and Winstrol Log Steroids and SARMS 16
AdriGeyer Approved Log LeanBulk Pre-cycle Training log Steroids and SARMS 81
Noah Wixx Approved Log Domestic-Supply Beligas HGH and BPC157 Recovery Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 154
Manny-UK-ITALY-FRANCE Approved Log First OTC PCT after a 4-andro cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 27
Ghostrider1982 Approved Log Equipoise Trenbolone Testosterone Log Steroids and SARMS 233
Porch24 Approved Log First cycle sport-TRT Log Steroids and SARMS 21
Batman0007 Approved Log Testosterone Trenbolone Equipoise HGH recomp Log Steroids and SARMS 175
newbie07 Approved Log My first Trenbolone Testosterone Log Steroids and SARMS 191
Noah Wixx Approved Log 2024 Para Pharma Testosterone Primobolan Equipoise Tbol Contest Prep Log Steroids and SARMS 384