Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My super HRT log

SolidOsvi

V.I.P.
Logger
Current stats
39 yo 6’3” 204.5 lb body fat% 13-15 currently on a caloric deficit 2350 calories see attached pictures for meal plan.
Micronutrient list includes:vitamins D,E,C,K,B complex,zinc-50 mg,broswelia extract,C3 complex,tudca,astragalus,,selenium,magnesium,potassium,dha,pregnenolon,dhea,L-carnitine,citrus bergamot and berberine.
In my diet is also included collagen and gelatin.
This is my cycle with dates beginning to today.
Started new testosterone cycle 250mg

7/30/23 7:30 pm Sunday

Added Anavar to this cycle sep/22/23 Friday

5mg on training days

10/9/23 started 300ml test 1ml+0.2

10/14/23 started GH at 2 iu daily current weight this morning was 205

11/1/23 started HGC 500 iu Monday Tuesday and Wednesday total iu a week 1500.

Exercise routine as fallows.
Monday-Legs
Tuesday-chest and back
Wednesday-arms
Thursday-rest
Repeat.
Basically 3 days on 1 day off now this can change sometimes I do 2 days in one off it all depends.
Cardio are usually included with legs and chest and back days,20-30 minutes with 200-250 calories burned.
Sometimes after rest day I include a faster cardio day before continuing with routine.
Wake up at 3 am hit the gym at 4 until about 5:30-5;40 and then head to work.
Sleep is around 6-8 hours if for whatever reason I don’t get minimum 6 hours the next day will become a rest day by default.one week into this cycle I did blood work and I do have the results I can post if needed,am due now for another blood work.
This is what I have for now guys if there’s anything else missing I will include,thank you all very much.

Attachments

• IMG_5157.jpeg
    IMG_5157.jpeg
    619.2 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_5158.jpeg
    IMG_5158.jpeg
    172.2 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_5159.jpeg
    IMG_5159.jpeg
    146.2 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_5160.jpeg
    IMG_5160.jpeg
    538.3 KB · Views: 69
Current stats
39 yo 6’3” 204.5 lb body fat% 13-15 currently on a caloric deficit 2350 calories see attached pictures for meal plan.
Micronutrient list includes:vitamins D,E,C,K,B complex,zinc-50 mg,broswelia extract,C3 complex,tudca,astragalus,,selenium,magnesium,potassium,dha,pregnenolon,dhea,L-carnitine,citrus bergamot and berberine.
In my diet is also included collagen and gelatin.
This is my cycle with dates beginning to today.
Started new testosterone cycle 250mg

7/30/23 7:30 pm Sunday

Added Anavar to this cycle sep/22/23 Friday

5mg on training days

10/9/23 started 300ml test 1ml+0.2

10/14/23 started GH at 2 iu daily current weight this morning was 205

11/1/23 started HGC 500 iu Monday Tuesday and Wednesday total iu a week 1500.

Exercise routine as fallows.
Monday-Legs
Tuesday-chest and back
Wednesday-arms
Thursday-rest
Repeat.
Basically 3 days on 1 day off now this can change sometimes I do 2 days in one off it all depends.
Cardio are usually included with legs and chest and back days,20-30 minutes with 200-250 calories burned.
Sometimes after rest day I include a faster cardio day before continuing with routine.
Wake up at 3 am hit the gym at 4 until about 5:30-5;40 and then head to work.
Sleep is around 6-8 hours if for whatever reason I don’t get minimum 6 hours the next day will become a rest day by default.one week into this cycle I did blood work and I do have the results I can post if needed,am due now for another blood work.
This is what I have for now guys if there’s anything else missing I will include,thank you all very much.
@SolidOsvi i like this look clean start

diet is fairly clear but you need to up your omega 3 fish oil intake and fiber intake
and protein can go up
how about cardio?

on the training please share your sets reps weights and exercises so we see where you are in detail
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

also please share
pictures of you face blurred
pics of meals you eat
pics of a few training sessions

I eat the same every day my diet doesn’t change unless I hit plateau on wish I cut some carbs,attached will be when I started pictures and where am now,I use progressive overload training with drop sets and super sets with failure or close to.
Cardio I do 2-4 times a weeks I’ve now increased the amount since am almost at the end of my desired body fat% so I can start bulking.

Attachments

• IMG_4179.jpeg
    IMG_4179.jpeg
    736.5 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_5068.jpeg
    IMG_5068.jpeg
    680.6 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_5161.png
    IMG_5161.png
    574.3 KB · Views: 109
I eat the same every day my diet doesn’t change unless I hit plateau on wish I cut some carbs,attached will be when I started pictures and where am now,I use progressive overload training with drop sets and super sets with failure or close to.
Cardio I do 2-4 times a weeks I’ve now increased the amount since am almost at the end of my desired body fat% so I can start bulking.
@SolidOsvi you progress is impressive but we need to talk about cutting carbs and adding more fats

i would drop some carbs to around 100 grams and add more fish oil omega 3 fats and up the protein at least by 50 grams
and add some more cardio

meal pictures, can you share please too

@SolidOsvi you progress is impressive but we need to talk about cutting carbs and adding more fats

i would drop some carbs to around 100 grams and add more fish oil omega 3 fats and up the protein at least by 50 grams
and add some more cardio

meal pictures, can you share please too
I can definitely do that,am currently taking 2000 mg of fish oil daily I can increase those to 3 times a day,am preparing my pre workout shake now and my post workout meal I’ll take a picture 👍

Attachments

• IMG_5163.jpeg
    IMG_5163.jpeg
    286.8 KB · Views: 74
a couple of suggestions for you when it comes to diet

don't eat the same things everyday I know it's tempting to do and I know that people and food companies tell you to do that because they want to keep selling you the same products but you must cycle your foods that's just the way of nature

also i do not think you are 13-15% body fat. your pics have you a bit higher. closert to 17-18% which is fine. we will get you lower

add in some fasting here

a couple of suggestions for you when it comes to diet

don't eat the same things everyday I know it's tempting to do and I know that people and food companies tell you to do that because they want to keep selling you the same products but you must cycle your foods that's just the way of nature

also i do not think you are 13-15% body fat. your pics have you a bit higher. closert to 17-18% which is fine. we will get you lower

add in some fasting here
Much appreciated!!! Yes on weekends the diet changes a bit cuz I have more time plus I add free foods like sauerkraut and micro greens,for the body fat% am using online calculator my waist is at 34.5 inches and my neck is at 16.5 according to those calculations this past Saturday when I checked I was at 13.8.
My goal is to get to around 10% so I can start bulking,that’s why I was asking about tren to kind of help me get there faster so I can finally bulk up!!!

tren some people react really well to it and some people don't when it comes to cutting

good start to the log check out the other ones that are already up and what guys are doing