Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2Guard and digestive tract

Jimmy

Growing Newb
Howdy. I have been using the N2Guard now for about two weeks and noticed that my movements are a little more ripe than usual as well as my gas. Anyone else notice this?

Howdy. I have been using the N2Guard now for about two weeks and noticed that my movements are a little more ripe than usual as well as my gas. Anyone else notice this?
This happens. N2guard starts detoxing the liver which flattens the bile, makes your body reset and work better. That takes time for digestion to settle out and get into shape.

TUDCA (udca) is used in medical settings for liver bile control and liver damage, liver is connected to everything so its going to impact digestion for a bit. Drink more water and take it after food, split dose into 3-4 per day. Like 2 caps after each meal.

Digestive flush from n2guard is what you experience
it's very effective at cleaning your gut

N2guard is a liver detox #1 that makes it clear out your liver and cause some digestive stress, temporarily.
Add probiotics, prebiotics, fiber daily.

Hey brother thank you for your interest in my products I trully appreciate you giving my N2BM brand the opportunity to be part of your cycle.

The N2Guard formula contains some 44 ingredients some of which the smell can be recognized when you get rid of waste either pee or poo. If you take the product with food and plenty of water then the smell wont be as strong, but for the most part you are bound to smell something. these are very powerful ingredients and some smell very strong.

There are many many guys that will never notice a difference, but the few that do notice will notice it, notice it.

bro sound like good thing yea?
This happens. N2guard starts detoxing the liver which flattens the bile, makes your body reset and work better. That takes time for digestion to settle out and get into shape.

TUDCA (udca) is used in medical settings for liver bile control and liver damage, liver is connected to everything so its going to impact digestion for a bit. Drink more water and take it after food, split dose into 3-4 per day. Like 2 caps after each meal.
Thanks for the tip. I’ve been doing 7 in the AM on an empty stomach with cranberry juice. I’m still trying to detox a bit as my kidney filtration was low last blood test but when I’m leveled out I’ll balance out to 4-3

great reply brother!