Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2slin concerns

casey21

I have some concerns over this supplement called n2slin that i got a bottle of
The bottle says to take it before a meal
however I've been taking it after my meals and things have been okay for me. Just a question in a concern what would happen if I took it without eating anything is that dangerous

if you take it before a meal you will get the most out of it

taking it after a meal isn't dangerous but not optimal

however I've been taking it after my meals and things have been okay for me. Just a question in a concern what would happen if I took it without eating anything is that dangerous
you can take n2slin before meals not dangerous at all dont worry about it

no concerns with n2slin at all, use it before meals

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

It won't hurt you to take it after but to get the most out of it, take 30 minutes before meals. That will be the best way to help prevent carbs from being stored as fat.

It won't hurt you taking it after the meal but the best results are found when you use it 30-45 mins before each meal:

N2SLin