Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

N2slin directions confused

Fimothy34

So my friend hook me up with a bottle of n2slin for my birthday
They said this stuff works great and to take it as directed
my question is how does the stuff actually work for fat loss and what is the most optimal way to take it if I am an overweight person trying to lose weight

my question is how does the stuff actually work for fat loss and what is the most optimal way to take it if I am an overweight person trying to lose weight
n2slin is taken before meals to control insulin.

2 caps n2slin before each meal.

n2slin 2caps before meals regularly

it works cause it has ingredients that blunt insulin spike so your body won't go into fat storage mode post meal

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Looks like you've been told

your friend is a great friend to hook you up like that, below I pasted the links you need to learn how to use N2Slin inside and out

N2SLin