Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Need updated sources for 2023 - Canada?

Approved Suppliers and Steroid sponsors

Fat2fit1000

V.I.P.
Logger
Hello everyone - nice to meet you all...

Its 2023 - What are best sources for injectable sarms and steroids for Canada?
I'm going crazy trying to find local domestic sources for injectable of the following: SR9009 (Stenabolic - not the oral liquid or capsule forms) as well as BCP 157 & other peptides that are good for healing tendonitis and nerve damage and anything that can assist with pancreas repair. type 2 diabeties has been announced as fully reversable /curable without meds - this would be a dream come true for me. I've done all the research I can - and am at the point where I need ask the community for help.

Thus far I do not trust chemyo, muscle-gear.net, androbolics.com etc - and majority of places I'd want to get like Umbrella do not ship to Canada at all - I'm quite worried about border seizures as well - of late border agents on Canadian side have sticky fingers...

Lastly - I am trying to find aromasin, sustanon (and better test), hcg and anything else safe for fat loss etc - beginner here

If anyone has ideas please let me know - I do not have any purchasing experience and want to avoid legal situations
I've thus far messaged/emailed Nordic and syn and have yet to get a reply...

Currently on trt 100mg per week - so little I feel nothing and am getting testicular atrophy and ball pain-also trying to fix ED due to nerve dmg - any experienced advise would be appreciated - hopefully not jacked up prices...

Hello everyone - nice to meet you all...

Its 2023 - What are best sources for injectable sarms and steroids for Canada?
I'm going crazy trying to find local domestic sources for injectable of the following: SR9009 (Stenabolic - not the oral liquid or capsule forms) as well as BCP 157 & other peptides that are good for healing tendonitis and nerve damage and anything that can assist with pancreas repair. type 2 diabeties has been announced as fully reversable /curable without meds - this would be a dream come true for me. I've done all the research I can - and am at the point where I need ask the community for help.

Thus far I do not trust chemyo, muscle-gear.net, androbolics.com etc - and majority of places I'd want to get like Umbrella do not ship to Canada at all - I'm quite worried about border seizures as well - of late border agents on Canadian side have sticky fingers...

Lastly - I am trying to find aromasin, sustanon (and better test), hcg and anything else safe for fat loss etc - beginner here

If anyone has ideas please let me know - I do not have any purchasing experience and want to avoid legal situations
I've thus far messaged/emailed Nordic and syn and have yet to get a reply...

Currently on trt 100mg per week - so little I feel nothing and am getting testicular atrophy and ball pain-also trying to fix ED due to nerve dmg - any experienced advise would be appreciated - hopefully not jacked up prices...
Nordic and syn pharma are the best in domestic canadian department.

I see you are you a TRT cycle and want to push out a full cycle. What we need from you is a full LOG journal diet training cardio supplements, especially with your medical condition. We can guide you properly.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

syn and nordict both good
i want to see your log

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Nordic and syn pharma are the best in domestic canadian department.

I see you are you a TRT cycle and want to push out a full cycle. What we need from you is a full LOG journal diet training cardio supplements, especially with your medical condition. We can guide you properly.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:
Thanks everyone for your support -
Here is my Log journal thing..I'm not much good at writing this stuff - hope its ok:

Heya - the only injectible sarm i'd try is sr9009 due to reported bioavailability - unless something has changed - I've not got a reply from either Nordic or Syn yet - not sure how to get in touch with them

Stay away from injectable SARMs man. Just get an oral version from a good source. I recommend for Canadian domestic either Nordic Fusion or SYN Pharma.
Heya - the only injectible sarm i'd try is sr9009 due to reported bioavailability - unless something has changed - I've not got a reply from either Nordic or Syn yet - not sure how to get in touch with them

Im waiting for either to reply or is there another way to contact?
check the contact info here