Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New guy new cycle

milo26

hey I'm looking to run a first cycle at 500 mg a week when using testosterone cypionate. I also need more information about using a PCT.
My stats are:
26 years old
5ft 10in
206 lb
body fat is about 18% but it's dropping
I know I need an anti estrogen on cycle, with aromasin at 12 1/2 mg every day be enough or do I need to take something stronger like letrozole.

Your ai dosage is fine. Try to get your bf down before starting. Make sure you get bloods half way through cycle and dose ai accordingly

hey I'm looking to run a first cycle at 500 mg a week when using testosterone cypionate. I also need more information about using a PCT.
My stats are:
26 years old
5ft 10in
206 lb
body fat is about 18% but it's dropping
I know I need an anti estrogen on cycle, with aromasin at 12 1/2 mg every day be enough or do I need to take something stronger like letrozole.
Don't use letrozole it will kill your estrogen levels, very dangerous to do that.
Better use aromasin EOD 12.5mgs

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well… N2Guard plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). There’s a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes on…N2Guard helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25

nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)

N2Guard https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/N2-GUARD-p75.html

mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) www.sarms.forsale

gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale

n2guard .. from napsgear ....all-in-one support; Liver support; Anti-water regulation; Cholesterol management; Vitamins and minerals ..

You only use letro if absolutely necessary. Aromasin is perfectly fine on cycle. Dylan gave you the proper pct to follow so make sure you do that because that is literally the very most important part of your cycle.

Get your body fat down first so you are in a position to grow lean muscle.

Use this for your PCT: