skinny fat guy needs sarms help

UKKieth

Hey I need your help In designing the best sarms stack for me. I am in the UK and our sarms are pill form that I get from my buddy. He has 2 types of sarms blends that are all in 1 capsule. Let me know which one you would pick for a skinny fat person:

1. GW cardarine, S4 andarine and MK ostarine or
2. RAD-140, MK ostarine, GW cardarine

Mobster

V.I.P.
Hey I need your help In designing the best sarms stack for me. I am in the UK and our sarms are pill form that I get from my buddy. He has 2 types of sarms blends that are all in 1 capsule. Let me know which one you would pick for a skinny fat person:

I'm in the UK and that's not true. You can buy liquid forms too.

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
you should NOT use any sort of "blended" sarm... please dont do that to yourself... you have no clue what you are actually getting...

RickV

V.I.P.
Gold

Buddy all you really need is some fasting and maybe a little GW.

Here is a great podcast episode all about fasting: https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-podcast-364-big-fasting-diet-episode-no-food-19days/