Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No gains on cycle

pelpoi

I'm starting to get a little concerned because I'm running a testosterone blend at 350 mg a week and it has been three and a half weeks and I'm not seeing any type of difference yet. I'm not seeing any games, no strength, no energy, and no libido increase. I'm also running letrozole at 1 mg every other day as well along with finasteride.

I'm starting to get a little concerned because I'm running a testosterone blend at 350 mg a week and it has been three and a half weeks and I'm not seeing any type of difference yet. I'm not seeing any games, no strength, no energy, and no libido increase. I'm also running letrozole at 1 mg every other day as well along with finasteride.
bro maybe your shit fake?

letro and finasteride are 2 drugs i never recommend people use

I'll pick one point. The sides from the fina aren't worth it.

you need to do a little research on post finasteride syndrome... that alone is terrible but you are going way too high with letro, which is already completely unnecessary as it is on this cycle...

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
dylangemelli Video Will marijuana use ruin my gains on cycle? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
S Steroids Clean gains for a cycle Steroids and SARMS 16
M lost most of my gains after cycle :( Steroids and SARMS 21
V using sarms lgd and ostarine for lean gains? Steroids and SARMS 16
B would you rather use Ostarine or lgd for lean gains? Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video Can you keep any gains from steroids?? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
J sarms for lean gains Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video What doest it mean to "MAKE GAINS" with steroids, sarms and ped's? By Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
Q Geneza pharma awesome gains Steroids and SARMS 18
J Best sarms for lean gains Steroids and SARMS 20
dylangemelli Video SARMS VS Steroids: Keeping Gains... A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 17
fart13 Anavar and strength gains? Steroids and SARMS 25
F Sarms bulking for appetite and gains Steroids and SARMS 18
X Lean muscle mass gains Steroids and SARMS 18
JimAbs43 Evolutionary.org 525 - How to keep gains and why do you lose gains? Steroids and SARMS 13
dylangemelli Video Do you need huge doses of steroids to make REAL gains?: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 16
JimAbs43 IronOverload.io Hardcore 29 - Weightlifters guide to maintenance and Gains Steroids and SARMS 17
S Sarms for lean gains Steroids and SARMS 22
Richardbrown NapsGear AMA - Guy Cisternino : Podcast #25:No Gains, No Fame Steroids and SARMS 13
Richardbrown Napsgear: Let the Gains Begin! GP Tren Enanthate is 50% Off Now! Steroids and SARMS 13
L Just want lean gains sarms Steroids and SARMS 15
I 30 and hungry for gains Steroids and SARMS 18
Richardbrown Napsgear: All Gains, No Pain! DP Deca 500 Is 50% Off NOW! Steroids and SARMS 14
K Lean gains, not sloppy! Steroids and SARMS 18
Richardbrown Approved NapsGear AMA - Antoine Vaillant : Episode 4: Making Gains That Last Steroids and SARMS 13
dylangemelli Video Do you need high doses of steroids to make gains? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
Richardbrown Napsgear: Can You Make Gains With Only 2 Workouts Per Week? Steroids and SARMS 14
2 Great gains on Geneza pharma Steroids and SARMS 17
dylangemelli Video Do aromatase inhibitors crush gains when using steroids? A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 19
dylangemelli Video You can only make gains with 500 MG of Testosterone?? MYTH OR FACT??: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 18
F Making some Gains Steroids and SARMS 21
dylangemelli How to keep gains from Steroids and PED's: A new video by Dylan Gemelli Steroids and SARMS 11
P biogen innovations gains sarms Steroids and SARMS 8
Anabolex-Chuck Evolutionary.org Podcast #352[SARMS] Testolone RAD140, dangers and gains Steroids and SARMS 6
ckcrown84 Gains Season - Healing up Steroids and SARMS 8
R worst cycle for dude with joint issues Steroids and SARMS 18
Eneiched402 Approved Log My First Testosterone cycle diet training Log Steroids and SARMS 25
Lexx2004 Approved Log GW-0742, Andarine S4, S23 Two-month Cycle Log Steroids and SARMS 33
Beefster300 Newbie cycle help Steroids and SARMS 1
Beefster300 First cycle/smoking weed on gear Steroids and SARMS 22
J My spring cycle adventure Steroids and SARMS 21
K 18% body fat and sarms cycle stacking Steroids and SARMS 19
S Whats your Favorite Cycle?? Steroids and SARMS 0
N how to use a kickstarter on this next cycle Steroids and SARMS 23
G 22 years old first cycle Steroids and SARMS 22
GGpump Tren and test cycle (need advice) Steroids and SARMS 23
ILVerduco Approved Log My Second Cycle Testosterone and Anavar Log Steroids and SARMS 19
F 4th cycle with testosterone need options Steroids and SARMS 21
evox267 Approved Log New cycle Testosterone Anavar Cardarine Log Steroids and SARMS 39
L napsgear last cycle before holiday Steroids and SARMS 18