puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

No gains on cycle

pelpoi

I'm starting to get a little concerned because I'm running a testosterone blend at 350 mg a week and it has been three and a half weeks and I'm not seeing any type of difference yet. I'm not seeing any games, no strength, no energy, and no libido increase. I'm also running letrozole at 1 mg every other day as well along with finasteride.

BodyMonster34

V.I.P.
Red
I'm starting to get a little concerned because I'm running a testosterone blend at 350 mg a week and it has been three and a half weeks and I'm not seeing any type of difference yet. I'm not seeing any games, no strength, no energy, and no libido increase. I'm also running letrozole at 1 mg every other day as well along with finasteride.
bro maybe your shit fake?

JasonPriest

V.I.P.
letro and finasteride are 2 drugs i never recommend people use

Mobster

V.I.P.
I'll pick one point. The sides from the fina aren't worth it.

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
you need to do a little research on post finasteride syndrome... that alone is terrible but you are going way too high with letro, which is already completely unnecessary as it is on this cycle...