Nolvadex and gyno

cathysbb

What's up everyone I need some help using nolvadex. I ran steroid 6 months ago and started developing some itchy nipples I did not really understand what was going on then I did some research online and found out this meant I had gynecomastia. How much nolvadex am I supposed to run to get rid of it?

Blackthorne

What were you taking? I use arimidex while I am on cycle as needed. I use Nolvadex (an Estrogen Receptor Antagonists) for post cycle therapy to get my natural hormones going again. You cannot reverse gyno through drugs, you can only take an aromatase inhibitor or AI such as Anastrozole (Arimidex),Exemestane (Aromasin),Letrozole (Femara) during cycle to help prevent it.

Last edited:

sambee38

V.I.P.
Silver
What's up everyone I need some help using nolvadex. I ran steroid 6 months ago and started developing some itchy nipples I did not really understand what was going on then I did some research online and found out this meant I had gynecomastia. How much nolvadex am I supposed to run to get rid of it?
20mgs per day of nolvadex to start with 1.25mgs of letrozole
If that doesnt work 40mgs of nolvadex and 2.5mgs of letrozole max out

Mobster

V.I.P.
6 months after the fact?

Masonic Bodybuilder

V.I.P.
It really depends on how sever the gyno is too man. You may need the full protocol that would include other things like aromasin and letro. Blood work will tell you what is going on so that is the priority.