Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

not a good experience human-labs.net

siceCT

I used human labs and ordered some test Prop and boldenone. I decided to do their store credit option where I could post up bloods
I ended up posting the bloods and it showed their stuff was underdosed. I was honest. The guy refused to honor my credit cause he said I was lying about the bloodwork. This is bad service

You will not find a better, more trusted source than Domestic Supply... Over a decade as an industry leader, you should definitely make the wise move and go with Domestic Supply!

Domestic Supply is a favorite of so many people sir! They have one of the strongest reputations you can find and are a top source right here on the forum!

I used human labs and ordered some test Prop and boldenone. I decided to do their store credit option where I could post up bloods
I ended up posting the bloods and it showed their stuff was underdosed. I was honest. The guy refused to honor my credit cause he said I was lying about the bloodwork. This is bad service
human labs has counterfeits and fakes don't trust them.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
N pureanabolics.bz a disaster experience Underground 25
W Awful experience with Steroids-warehouse.com Underground 22
DjuriEggink My Payment Experience with UPsteroid Underground 29
L Meditrope HGH poor experience review Underground 20
J Monstersteroids.net poor experience Underground 21
P Not the best experience roidspro.com Underground 17
Y Approved Nicknamed “The Pro Creator,” is bringing his experience over the past 20 years and 22 Olympia wins as a trainer Underground 21
Y Nicknamed “The Pro Creator,” is bringing his experience over the past 20 years and 22 Olympia wins as a trainer - Hany Rambod Underground 13
R 1steroids.net and happy experience Underground 19
J Bad experience to share Steroidsonlinecanada.net Underground 20
A Hi. Has someone experience with Genesis Rejuventation and Onyx-Pharma? Underground 20
M Finestgear.to fantastic experience Underground 17
K Solid experience Zphcstore.com Underground 21
P Wavesense.info not a bad experience Underground 19
U excellent experience with steroids.to Underground 20
A Nice experience biospectrumindia.com Underground 19
M Finestgear.to reviewing my experience Underground 19
D Tejascardinal.me smooth experience Underground 21
M Hghpharma.com worst experience Underground 20
J Phx-store.ws upsetting experience Underground 19
U My experience with [email protected] Underground 14
J Bad experience dutchpharma.ru Underground 14
N bad experience with teamroids Underground 28
S Bad experience with Buysteroidsonline Underground 13
RichVerner Anyone have a source for Helios? Or any experience? Underground 23
B My experience with Titan below: Underground 11
C Plenty lab experience Underground 7
Steroidify Rep 🫀 Human Grade 40% OFF Until The End Of January 💪 Underground 13
Steroidify Rep 🎅 A Very Merry Christmas From Steroidify 🎁 40% OFF All Human Grade 🎄 Underground 16
Steroidify Rep New International Warehouse 🏛️ Anabolics, Ancillaries, ED pills and Human Grade Items Underground 9
T human-labs EU review Underground 12
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : Anavar 10 (Pharmaqo Labs) Underground 15
Fella Finn Approved Domestic Supply Pharmacom Labs Anavar Underground 17
Richard Brown Approved Product Of The Week : Testosterone-E 300 (Pharmaqo Labs) Underground 16
D warrior labs sarms missing items Underground 22
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Supplier Super Deal - CrowX Labs Promo Underground 15
jasonhill800 Approved Get 50% Off On Anavar 50 (Pharmaqo Labs) - NapsGear POTW Underground 17
Richard Brown Approved NapsGear Weekend Sale is Live - Save Big On Pharmaqo Labs! Underground 17
A warrior labs sarms are a scam Underground 18
Richard Brown Approved Get 50% Off on Trenbolone-E 200 (Pharmaqo labs) Underground 17
dylangemelli Approved Umbrella Labs just added enclomiphene capsules... Underground 18
Richard Brown Approved CrowX Labs Promo From NapsGear Underground 17
dylangemelli SARMS Umbrella Labs Huge New Product List! New SARMS, BPC/TB500 Blend and MORE! Underground 17
dylangemelli SARMS Umbrella Labs Christmas Sale is Live! Underground 16
Richard Brown Approved 🔥 XT Labs Super Deal - Buy 3 Get 1 🔥 Underground 15
OSGearRep Approved Pharmacom Labs: This Month's Powerhouse Trendsetter at OSGear! Underground 14
dylangemelli Approved Umbrella Labs BLACK FRIDAY SALE IS LIVE!! Underground 17
Jayne Scott UPsteroid Promo Offer for the Month of November (SPECTER-LABS USA WH) Underground 1
Batman0007 Apacolypse labs? Underground 23
jasonhill800 Approved 🔥 Super Deal From XT Labs 🔥 Underground 16