Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not happy with bestgear.ws

Doisee

I am not one of those Karen’s who complains about everything and wants to see a manager. But wanted to save everyone the hassle of dealing with bestgear.ws. they stopped responding to my emails after 2 weeks after I place my order. Luckily I was about to send them money but had a funny feeling and stopped. I can't imagine what would have happened if I hadn't

I am not one of those Karen’s who complains about everything and wants to see a manager. But wanted to save everyone the hassle of dealing with bestgear.ws. they stopped responding to my emails after 2 weeks after I place my order. Luckily I was about to send them money but had a funny feeling and stopped. I can't imagine what would have happened if I hadn't
You placed an order and took 2 weeks to THINK about paying for it... damn they had a lucky break

Domestic Supply is a known trusted and verified source that has been at the top of the class for over a decade. I would highly suggest you make the switch to domestic supply!

Use our approved sources dont get scammed!!
I'm new here and to testosterone. I was about to order from bestgear tonight because a friend does and suggested them but I landed here by searching for bad experiences from bestgear. Would u mind telling me who are approved sources that are safe and legit to order from?. I'm looking to order testosterone cypionate only because that's what started with from my friends supply. Thanks in advance!

I'm new here and to testosterone. I was about to order from bestgear tonight because a friend does and suggested them but I landed here by searching for bad experiences from bestgear. Would u mind telling me who are approved sources that are safe and legit to order from?. I'm looking to order testosterone cypionate only because that's what started with from my friends supply. Thanks in advance!
My best experiences have always been with @domestic-supply.com

They are the most trusted out there

My mannnn! You came to the right spot to get help for real! WE GOT YOU

Go check out @Finestgears and you will be getting TRUSTED PRODUCTZZZZ, best on the planet, guarantee it my mannnn, guarantee it!

I would suggest that you take a look at feedback and posts on the forums to help guide you to sources you can trust. It is very apparent that @Finestgears shines above the rest!

I definitely don't lie to people online there is no point . I say it how it is. Test is cheap . I'm ordering 20 ml at a time for hrt .call me what u want . Ii use multiple source and Ill let it be known I got my shit