Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Megagear.store not happy

Delskdi

Some meathead at the gym recommended i try these guys
I’m not at all happy
Too slow to communicate
Bad shipping
Took 2 weeks
And the gear is crap! I feel awful on it and getting big knots

Megagear.store is not a good source

Alway do YOUR OWN research and read reviews, posts, bloodwork and progress pics to get a much better idea of the companies you are looking at... If you look at reviews they consistently show that Domestic Supply is one of the most popular companies out there!

You really need to put in the work before depending on any source for your gear. Fortunately, Anabolex is a great forum for top sources like UPsteroid, that guarantee you genuine, high quality gear delivered to you whenever and wherever you want it.

I would strongly suggest you go with Domestic Supply sir. They are known to be the most amongst so many. You will get the best quality out there along with a huge selection of the top name brands!

This is a prevalent and common theme and it seems like it is getting worse with not only steroids but also research chemical sites, where so many people attempt to make companies without having any idea what they are doing and/or bad intentions. This is yet another reason why looking into these companies is so important. One thing I have always appreciated about forums is the feedback they provide but then again, you also have to be careful as some forums have people behind the scenes that have their own small UGL's they want to push and not giving accurate information. The bloodwork posts and the pics showing real results are very important as well as finding reputable forums in general. I would look at @Finestgears as your one stop shop to provide you trusted quality and the most reliable customer service possible!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
GDRoids Approved GDRoids - YOUR TRUSTED ANABOLIC STORE is now part of Anabolex! Underground 12
H This isn’t real gear buy-steroids.store Underground 22
X Buy-steroids.store site issues Underground 21
K Buy-steroids.store out $800 Underground 19
H Buy-steroids.store laughed at my gyno Underground 20
Steroidify Rep Approved 💲💲 Steroidify $1000 Store Credit Giveaway 💲💲 Underground 15
Vision Approved Discover the best online store that will help you with your Anabolic needs needs www.PuritySourceLabs.ru PSL Underground 22
V Realgear.store won’t do you dirty Underground 19
OSGear Approved OSGear - Your Trusted Anabolic Store - Reviews and Feedback Underground 139
N I recommend using buy-steroids.store Underground 19
V Would not use realgear.store again Underground 21
Richardbrown Napsgear: Share Gear Pics for Store Credit Underground 13
R NOT APPORVED Basicstero.ws - the Direct Pharmacom Labs Store - Reviews and Feedback Underground 201
Steroidify Rep 💰 $2000 Store Credit Giveaway - Ends December 20th 💰 Underground 17
L buy-steroids.store happy customer Underground 19
V Steroids-store.co primobolan Underground 19
V steroids-store.co painful injections Underground 18
Richardbrown Approved Napsgear UFC 278 - PREDICT and WIN $200 in store credit each ! Underground 18
jasonhill800 Log your AAS Journey with Napsgear and earn up to $2,000 in store credit! Underground 13
J Phx-store.ws upsetting experience Underground 19
W phx-store.ws has bad gear Underground 20
W No good phx-store.ws Underground 18
B Phx-store.ws fake primo Underground 21
J Phx-store.ws lost pack Underground 21
Steroidify Rep ✨ Happy New Year From Steroidify - 30% OFF Whole Store ✨ Underground 13
Steroidify Rep 🎃🎃 Steroidify's Halloween Promo - 30% OFF Entire Store 🎃🎃 Underground 10
G best online store that will help you with your Anabolic needs(https://www.topfitness-solution.com/ Underground 1
S new online store PowerfulMuscles Underground 7
C Basicstero.com store questions Underground 10
S Give anabolic store a shot guys Underground 7
Vision Aaand, We're BACK! PSL online store is RE-OPENED! 2021 www.PuritySourceLabs.ru (PSL) Underground 6
V roidforsale.com new store? Underground 13
Steroidify Rep Approved 🇺🇸 Happy Birthday America 🎈 Underground 16
Y NOT APPORVED HAPPY EASTER FROM TEAM YOURMUSCLESHOP Underground 22
R 1steroids.net and happy experience Underground 19
UPsteroid UPsteroid Thanks You All And Wishes You A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Underground 29
Richardbrown NAPSGEAR HAPPY HALLOWEEN SALE..!! Underground 15
Steroidify Rep ✨🇺🇸 Happy 4th Of July From Steroidify - Discounts, Free Shipping and a $500 Prize 🇺🇸✨ Underground 44
Steroidify Rep 🔥 Everyone's Happy on Black Friday! 🔴⚫️ Underground 9
Steroidify Rep 🍁 Happy Thanksgiving From Steroidify 🍁 Underground 8
D Not happy with bestgear.ws Underground 25
A Not happy with myroidshop1.net Underground 14
Q Not happy with teamroids Underground 65
Sarms4Sale New Products Coming Soon! Happy New Year! Underground 10
Sarms4Sale Happy Easter!! 25% off Flash Sale at Sarms4Sale!! Sale is for 24 hours!!! Underground 5