Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not happy with teamroids

if you ordered para pharma then you did yourself a good thing
great brand!

r
Yeah. This morning.
mate I really hope this is a bad joke why in the world will we 'steal' $60?!
we are a top trusted source for many years now with customers world wide.
if you have have any concern then contact us on the ticket system or send me a pm with your order number.

r

if you have have any concern then contact us on the ticket system or send me a pm with your order number.
How about you speed up the shipping process, pal. I've already contacted you guya

same
r

if you have have any concern then contact us on the ticket system or send me a pm with your order number

same guy
How about you speed up the shipping process, pal. I've already contacted you guya
same guy on a different forum:
vegetabrah : I ordered and payed for aromasin and I still haven't gotton a confirmation. I would like a refund.
vegetabrah 5 min after: Payment has been confirmed and the order will ship.

Pal, payment confirmed yesterday because YOU didn't send us any transaction id/ hash number for the 60 bucks....
as I already exlpained you yesterday tracking number will be provided within 24 hours!

same

same guy

same guy on a different forum:
vegetabrah : I ordered and payed for aromasin and I still haven't gotton a confirmation. I would like a refund.
vegetabrah 5 min after: Payment has been confirmed and the order will ship.

Pal, payment confirmed yesterday because YOU didn't send us any transaction id/ hash number for the 60 bucks....
as I already exlpained you yesterday tracking number will be provided within 24 hours!
I did april the tenth in gmail.