Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not happy with teamroids

Quincycy

I made a large order with teamroids, they are a source promoted over on eroids a lot. They said that I owe them $2,200 after I put my items in my car it only was $2050. I ask them what's the extra $150 for oh, and the guy got mad and said that I was trying to reverse scam him and to send the full amount of money or they would not send me anything. I complied and then sent a follow-up email and they guy responded that they would ship my items next business day. It has been 2 weeks and I still have nothing and now they're not responding to me. I don't think this is very professional

You would be happy had you stuck with a trusted source... take this as a lesson learned and don't make the same mistake again! Domestic Supply is as trusted of a source as you can find and i stand by them a million percent!

I have a great way for you to go from not happy to happy sir. Go with Domestic Supply, who is the very best out there. From quality, to customer service to shipping speed, you will not find anyone that compares to Domestic Supply!

I made a large order with teamroids, they are a source promoted over on eroids a lot. They said that I owe them $2,200 after I put my items in my car it only was $2050. I ask them what's the extra $150 for oh, and the guy got mad and said that I was trying to reverse scam him and to send the full amount of money or they would not send me anything. I complied and then sent a follow-up email and they guy responded that they would ship my items next business day. It has been 2 weeks and I still have nothing and now they're not responding to me. I don't think this is very professional

you alright mate?
You don't have any account on teamroids you never placed a order so please don't share fake stories!
We're a top trusted source with customers world wide - I will not wast more of my time on you.

wish you well.

www.teamroids.to

teamroids came through for me.. quick.. no issues.
FYI - Teamroids is approved source on anabolex.

anabolex.com/community/threads/teamroids-best-steroids-online.9329
Teamroids is now approved on anabolex and trusted.

one of the best sources we have with great quality Para Pharma gear
i commented here on my teamroids views

We should have updated this thread a while back
These guys are legit, and have proven it to all of us the last couple years and they are approved