Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

On holiday again? Roidsseek.com

Nausje

Roidsseek sucks pure and simple
They were on vacation for thanksgiving for like 2 weeks. And now they are back on vacation over xmas holiday for another 2 weeks
This is ridiculous and right before the new year when many of us Are doing our New Year's resolution and need them to be there for us. SMH, i will never depend on them again. I’ve been waiting a month for my package to ship !

dont use and dont trust Roidsseek

You will not run into things like this with Finestgears. There is a real sense of how to run business with them and they do not frequently disappear or act unprofessional. You get the best of everything with them! Check them out and avoid these kinds of problems!

Domestic Supply has shown time and time again to not only have the best quality but also the most reliability, which is difficult to find with any company. Reliability is something every customer wants to have and feedback and reviews consistently show that Domestic Supply is the very best!

Domestic Supply is a favorite of so many people sir! They have one of the strongest reputations you can find and are a top source right here on the forum!