Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OTC blood pressure

kingtone

Have high BP now while on cycle and it's pretty high in the 160-170 range making me concerned.
I dont have insurance so not going to doctor. can I take something otc for blood pressure?
I read about drinking water and lowering sodium already doing that.

Have high BP now while on cycle and it's pretty high in the 160-170 range making me concerned.
I dont have insurance so not going to doctor. can I take something otc for blood pressure?

You should try n2guard helps my BP for sure. Also try beetroot eating it and getting extract.

you should be concerned. heart problems are a real problem with people, add steroids to the mix and then you get a disaster waiting to happen

you need to drop your dosages or stop the cycle AND run n2guard immediatley. don't take heart meds to cover up poor lifestyle choices

Can afford steroids but not medical insurance...lol

Can afford steroids but not medical insurance...lol
in the USA people pay 1-2K a month for medical insurance depending on their age. I know people who pay even more than that. a family of 4 is gonna pay 1200+ per month even if everyone is healthy. even when i was younger in my early to mid 20's i was still paying $250 a month + copay and deductible (meaning it does not even kick in until i spend 5K within a year)

if i got healthcare now at my age it would run me about $450+ per month and my deductbiles and copays would cost around 10K per year. so i wouldn't even use my insurance unless i spent 5 figures that year. its that bad. that is a luxury car lease payment

That said, BP is no joke. Try and find a free/sliding scale clinic. BP meds are cheap. But yeah, if it's while on cycle and not normally. Better off posting the cycle/doses.
I know I said beets but at 160-170, something more drastic than beets may be needed. And what was the pressure? 160/?