Pinning winstrol vs. Oral

worJthon

From what I gather there are 3 ways of taking winstrol winny. There is:
oral tablets
injecting liquid
drinking liquid
My question is what would be the best way to do it. My plan was to do 25mg a day and inject to see how my body reacts, then possibly switch to drinking it. Or should I just get the tablet form and be done with it. Pros and cons of 3 strategies?

BigArms42

V.I.P.
Gold
The best way to take any steroids is oral, so drinking it or taking oral tablets in the case of winstrol. I wouldn't inject winstrol it's painful and useless.

dylangemelli

V.I.P.
i would personally just stick with the oral.. its a very very painful injection ... make sure you have n2guard with any oral that you use and really just any cycle you run

Mobster

V.I.P.
The best way to take any steroids is oral, so drinking it or taking oral tablets in the case of winstrol. I wouldn't inject winstrol it's painful and useless.
I'd say at least 1/2 of your reply has to be wrong (and I say that as a fan of orals). Start with:

Most steroids aren't meant to be taken orally. So you can't say, even unintentionally, 'the best way to take any steroid is oral'. No one take tren orally for example (pellets under the skin maybe or injectably but never orally). Also, as is well known, most orals are specifically treated as to allow 'first pass'. There's SOME argument for some steroids re the idea of either sub-q vs IM.

It's generally agreed that injecting winny is painful but then so are higher than normal concentration steroids (500mg per ml being an example), some blends and others where the carrier liquid gives the user a reaction (specific to some individuals). Finally Winny works injectably. So it's not 'useless'. Just no more useful than taking it orally (so why bother - again which I'd agree to)