Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PMroids.cc scammin

I went to a moderator to complain about this but they said I should post on the Forum because the source is not approved here. I'm talking about PMroids.cc . communication and support were average they took two three days just to respond to questions I had once I got the products after three weeks I noticed that they weren't giving me really good results. The primobolan seems underdosed not getting any games, and the Dianabol dbol that I got isn't adding much strength to me. Would not use

I went to a moderator to complain about this but they said I should post on the Forum because the source is not approved here. I'm talking about PMroids.cc . communication and support were average they took two three days just to respond to questions I had once I got the products after three weeks I noticed that they weren't giving me really good results. The primobolan seems underdosed not getting any games, and the Dianabol dbol that I got isn't adding much strength to me. Would not use

Why would any mod here have anything to do with some random source?

most steroid sources out there are selling fake steroids right now. so these reviews are important thank you